Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
my wife is amazing, wouldnt change her for the world and is kind and understanding.

ps, she is sitting next to me so will post my real comments tomorrow when she cant see and i cant get a bollocking -oops she has just seen this!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It was because of the 60's a lot of this has happened. Women were allowed out to get a job, the old Me Tarzan You Jane relationship was allowed to slide and at the beginning of the 70's I started going out with Girls that went to work with briefcases. Previous to this a woman with a posh job was either a hairdresser or worked for Marks and Spencers. It's only gone downhill since then. Oh! And I'm divorced. :timmy:
Women, Know your Place.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Why is it they get more unbearable to live with the older they get?

You shouldn't live with a bear, its a strain. And they get grizzly. And you have to be good if you want to be invited to the picnic.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You shouldn't live with a bear, its a strain. And they get grizzly. And you have to be good if you want to be invited to the picnic.

They tried it in Spitzbergen didn't they? I don't think it fancied being roasted.

Or was it a Gay bear looking for a bit of fun?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Watch out for that shortage of breath sound, where she seems like she's get restricted breathing.
A sign of something f***ed-up going on in the bird-brain.

I did that once to Fi Glover live on air on Radio 5 Live. It was when she realised suggesting silly places for people to live with respect to that non-PC comedian Bernard Manning, could also apply to Michael Barrymore living in Poole Dorset.

OR Rotting-Dean come to that.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I'm starting to wonder if they've always been annoying but at least originally they were young and fit to compensate.

Well, you wouldn't marry a fat old bag, would you, any more that a sweet young thing would marry a grump old man (unless he was loaded).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here