Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I am similarly blessed. My wife (second, first was a nightmare) is my best mate and I love being with her. We both have season tickets for the Amex and she loves watching football.

I knew your misses 20 years ago, back then she had meat and 2 veg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
My girl is 30 yrs younger from completely different culture, and I think very beautiful. I'm prepared to accept any weird ways, although generally I find them to be mostly fecking nuts haha

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are you mad or female? :blush:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Mad - as a er, Box of Frogs!! Hence the name :wink:

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
my mrs. is sound as , only gives me shit when i deserve it , is a great mother and my best mate............there are some utter @unts around though , so many of my mates are getting rinsed out at the moment for no other reason than their wives are "bored" well f*** me , all that shyte on the tv has a lot to answer for , funnily enough the ones that have jobs and are able to contribute something to the household budget thus allowing the occasional holiday are much happier than the ones who sit on their arses all day watching the box , drinking coffee and moaning about EVERYTHING everbody knows one of these i'm sure.........never had to deal with the pms thing menopause wont be far away though (if it's coming )

My wife's sister is a classic example of this, every one else are so lucky is the motto. Well in the real world, you seek work' it won't come to you". Even when offered some work, then on comes some sort of ailment

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My wife's sister is a classic example of this, every one else are so lucky is the motto. Well in the real world, you seek work' it won't come to you". Even when offered some work, then on comes some sort of ailment

Bang on-employers look for seekers

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I hear women friends all the time saying "I did TRY telling him, I made it perfectly clear when I dropped that hint.....(or some obscure clue only women might get, and even then maybe not)".

Why not tell the guy in English, and not 'hints' or 'signs' that he has to be clued up on wtf is going on?
Just effing TELL the man, and not just your wimmin's gossip club?

This, all of this.

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
i would just like to say that , i put a load in the dishwasher and she spat it out ,
that cant be right can it? bloody woman

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Women on other Women-you know you meet a friend you have not seen in years,his partner is absolutely fine and your missus says "don't trust/like her" "just something about her" and your left thinking-what they have a 6,7,8 & 9th sense..

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
My wife married me for the man I am and then spends the last 9 years of married life trying to change me to the man she wants me to be. Why will she not accept I am not going to change (some change is acceptable) to meet her expectations. God forbid I ask her to change to meet my expectations.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
They just verbally prod until you get bored or pissed off.
They cannot seem to understand that there is more than just their way.
They are unreasonable
They are too complicated
They are women.
I wish i was gay.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You lot should hear yourselves :lol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's our fault:

We meet a women (girl) aged 17 and marry her at 21.

Divorced at 28

So at 28 we're free and what do we do? Go to clubs,bars etc to meet more women!!!

When we meet, we marry them, and then moan because we can't play golf!

It's a shame but we love 'em

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
My wife married me for the man I am and then spends the last 9 years of married life trying to change me to the man she wants me to be. Why will she not accept I am not going to change (some change is acceptable) to meet her expectations. God forbid I ask her to change to meet my expectations.

Your user name is Lethargic and your avatar is Homer Simpson.

Nuthin'.......

Just Sayin'.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here