Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my mrs. is sound as , only gives me shit when i deserve it , is a great mother and my best mate............there are some utter @unts around though , so many of my mates are getting rinsed out at the moment for no other reason than their wives are "bored" well f*** me , all that shyte on the tv has a lot to answer for , funnily enough the ones that have jobs and are able to contribute something to the household budget thus allowing the occasional holiday are much happier than the ones who sit on their arses all day watching the box , drinking coffee and moaning about EVERYTHING everbody knows one of these i'm sure.........never had to deal with the pms thing menopause wont be far away though (if it's coming )

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
My Mrs is a goodun we both have our own hobbies, we both take our turns looking after our little one and other than the odd barny occasionally we have a fairly harmonious marriage.
If I could just persuade her to have a threesome with the bird across the road she'd be perfect !!!! :lol:

Lush

Mods' Pet
my mrs. is sound as , only gives me shit when i deserve it , is a great mother and my best mate............there are some utter @unts around though , so many of my mates are getting rinsed out at the moment for no other reason than their wives are "bored" well f*** me , all that shyte on the tv has a lot to answer for , funnily enough the ones that have jobs and are able to contribute something to the household budget thus allowing the occasional holiday are much happier than the ones who sit on their arses all day watching the box , drinking coffee and moaning about EVERYTHING everbody knows one of these i'm sure.........never had to deal with the pms thing menopause wont be far away though (if it's coming )

MASSIVE GENERALISATION ALERT but a book by Betty Friedan called The Feminine Mystique explains this quite well.

It's a study of women in the US in the Sixties, but holds truths that apply today. College educated, but parents/male dominated society all conspired to encourage them to believe that their only goals in life were to find a nice man, settle down, live in a nice house, take care of children. Once they'd ticked those boxes, they stopped learning. Stopped living outside the home.

Humans are achievers. That's why we are so successful as a species. Which is why so many women ended up desperately unhappy/depressed, thinking 'is this all there is to life?"

Some women are happy with this (humans are also survivors). Some women try and achieve through their husbands or children instead. While wage-earning men achieve through promotions/ pay packet/ congratulations on a job well done, many housewives/women feel that life is just passing them by.

There is no easy answer BTW, apart from encouragement and help (re house/child care) to get out beyond the four walls. After many years the prospect can even be quite scary.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
my misses has two black eyes, her mum asked me why and I said "she didnt listen the 1st time"...oh the look she gave me, you would have thought I had done wrong.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
women are ok , they smell a bit wierd but in the main never had any problems being told what to do and when to do it by them

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Maybe it's because some of us read & post on NSC and see some of the total crap that blokes post on here!!

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Why is it they get more unbearable to live with the older they get?

have you asked the lady in question herself ? she may have a very good reason for making life unbearable for you .

women are ok , they smell a bit wierd but in the main never had any problems being told what to do and when to do it by them

And you can put a sock in it :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
MASSIVE GENERALISATION ALERT but a book by Betty Friedan called The Feminine Mystique explains this quite well.

It's a study of women in the US in the Sixties, but holds truths that apply today. College educated, but parents/male dominated society all conspired to encourage them to believe that their only goals in life were to find a nice man, settle down, live in a nice house, take care of children. Once they'd ticked those boxes, they stopped learning. Stopped living outside the home.

Humans are achievers. That's why we are so successful as a species. Which is why so many women ended up desperately unhappy/depressed, thinking 'is this all there is to life?"

Some women are happy with this (humans are also survivors). Some women try and achieve through their husbands or children instead. While wage-earning men achieve through promotions/ pay packet/ congratulations on a job well done, many housewives/women feel that life is just passing them by.

There is no easy answer BTW, apart from encouragement and help (re house/child care) to get out beyond the four walls. After many years the prospect can even be quite scary.

is there a chapter dedicated to "RINSING" in this publication...??? how to get the maximum financial benefit from the breakdown of your marriage etc etc. :moo:

The man is the head, the woman is the body.

Imagine a chicken with its' head cut off, and you now can get an idea of a divorced woman.

Thus, an aging single woman comes with all sorts of problems, and you might feel it's not worth trying to sort her out.
A married woman of menopausal age has a reasonable chance of having her head straight.

Solution; get em while they're young!!

[yt]GRHbfV_Zj7g[/yt]

have you asked the lady in question herself ? she may have a very good reason for making life unbearable for you .
And you can put a sock in it :)

I hear women friends all the time saying "I did TRY telling him, I made it perfectly clear when I dropped that hint.....(or some obscure clue only women might get, and even then maybe not)".

Why not tell the guy in English, and not 'hints' or 'signs' that he has to be clued up on wtf is going on?
Just effing TELL the man, and not just your wimmin's gossip club?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
mine is'nt in fact we are the best of mates mind you she is the second ............the first well thats a different matter

as you get older its best you make friends you never know when you are going to need her

Oh and she loves football

I am similarly blessed. My wife (second, first was a nightmare) is my best mate and I love being with her. We both have season tickets for the Amex and she loves watching football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here