Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So son has homework to do. After much mad wife shouting (yep blob time) he agrees to do after 6. Still not done at 8 so more wife shouting. Then 9 when he's doing it it suddenly becomes my fault!! A few cross words later and I'm told to sleep on the sofa!!!

Mental, totally mental!!!!

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
im getting married next year and im just hopeing and praying she dont change the second we get back from our honeymoon!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Why is it they get more unbearable to live with the older they get?

It's largely due to Miserable Objectionable Old Bastard Syndrome (aka 'MOOBS) which affects men of a certain age. 'Drives their devoted spouse(s) to increasingly extreme behaviour in a selfless - but ultimately futile - attempt at snapping their once affectionate, considerate Partner(s) out of being terminal MOOB-jobs.

I do hope that helps in some small way. :wink:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's largely due to Miserable Objectionable Old Bastard Syndrome (aka 'MOOBS) which affects men of a certain age. 'Drives their devoted spouse(s) to increasingly extreme behaviour in a selfless - but ultimately futile - attempt at snapping their once affectionate, considerate Partner(s) out of being terminal MOOB-jobs.

I do hope that helps in some small way. :wink:

All advice welcome but still not ruling out the meat cleaver as the answer!!!

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
All advice welcome but still not ruling out the meat cleaver as the answer!!!

Your most welcome Mr G, although I'm a bit confused as to who might end up weilding the aforementioned cleaver. Apart from filing for financially crippling & soul-destroying Divorce: is Kevlar-reinforced body armour not a very sensible option? Always better to be safe (albeit a tad more bulky & smelly) than sorry. :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Your most welcome Mr G, although I'm a bit confused as to who might end up weilding the aforementioned cleaver. Apart from filing for financially crippling & soul-destroying Divorce: is Kevlar-reinforced body armour not a very sensible option? Always better to be safe (albeit a tad more bulky & smelly) than sorry. :thumbsup:

Skip all that and buy her a nice little black dress,tuck inside it a straight jacket-need help with that love? yes please, let me assist....with pleasure:lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Then when they've changed you, they get bored and run off with your mate.

Leaving the door wide open,for pursuit of a newer,slightly younger model..every cloud.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Skip all that and buy her a nice little black dress,tuck inside it a straight jacket-need help with that love? yes please, let me assist....with pleasure:lol:

This is a serious discussion we're having here! Don't you go spoiling things by bringing your grubby fantasies to this hallowed altar o' chattage.

Sake. :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here