Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Could I suggest maybe every other NSCer posts an equally "fun" thread every time they have a shag? Because they're such fun. Obviously.

I was going to suggest the same every time there's a WANK involved too but that might cause server issues with some.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Could I suggest maybe every other NSCer posts an equally "fun" thread every time they have a shag? Because they're such fun. Obviously.

I was going to suggest the same every time there's a WANK involved too but that might cause server issues with some.
I just the woman he purchased doesn't work in a pub.

If she does, she better wash her hands, cos I want a CHEESE SANDWICH.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
3/1 This thread developes into a full-on binfest
2/1 Gavin has another full on flounce, and is not seen for 3 days before he gets NSC withdrawal symptoms and sadly for everyone else, crawls back on here.
1/6 Gavin retracts his latest 4 year old behavourial tantrum in a pathetic PM to Tim.
1000000/1 Something happens in Gavin's life (however tedius or self centred) that isn't announced on NSC or facebook.

:lolol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Come on people - the bumfist potential of this thread is disappearing with a lil' whimper. I DEMAND ENTERTAINMENT!! :angry:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
all that time inflating her ,then after you have had your wicked way just let her down in the blink of a japs eye. tsk men

Exciting news. I've just heard that Ripley's are monitoring this thread for next year's edition of "Believe it or not" for the entry of saddest man on the planet. At the moment it's neck and neck between Spielberg, and Cletus form Polk county Arkansas who is attempting to cultivate the largest boil in human history. Fingers crossed that giant momma bursts before deadline day.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am going to have to take this one on the chin. It was a silly thread posted after drinking too much wine. Childish, probably, should know better at my age ?, guilty as charged. Offensive ?, not really.

I made it worse with my anger management issues by over reacting to Stumpy Tim with unnecessary abuse and apologised. Little did I know Simster was his Brother so it was a tag team double but I guess I deserved it and if it were my Brother I would have done the same.

Anyway. Its done now. What I find sad is I could draw up a list of people I KNEW would come on here and take the chance having smelt blood to stick the knife is and they did not let me down, MOH ? - check, Lokki ?- Tick that one off. I guess there are a lot of people on here who like to settle scores and wait for the moment. Some of the abuse given back, saddest man on the planet etc etc , blah blah blah is well OTT.

Still its my own fault as I brought it on myself.

Anyway fill your boots as this ones on me :thumbsup:

Tell you what Unc, fair's fair. Next time I start a thread advertising that I've just had sex, and how I let women walk all over me, and then go on to throw personal abuse around. You feel free to have a dig back. Deal?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was just a bit of fun. Still lesson learned. Its a fair cop. No more silly threads. I will just become a boring old fucker now and post things like Murray's goals to games ratio from now on.

It was just a bit of fun. Still lesson learned. Its a fair cop. No more silly threads. I will just become a boring old fucker now and post things like Murray's goals to games ratio from now on.

My posts are also just a bit of fun. And for the record, you already are a boring old fucker. :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Dont do that uncle Spielberg :ohmy:

You got laid :thumbsup:
You got drunk :thumbsup:
You got defencive :thumbsup:
You apologized :thumbsup:

Things happen :thumbsup:
Dont change :thumbsup:
Anyway i like mental people :thumbsup: :p

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
ROSSLYN_MYTHS_MPU.gif

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My posts are also just a bit of fun. And for the record, you already are a boring old fucker. :thumbsup:
True, true. Very boring indeed. :thumbsup:

Now then US, let's get the "everyone's picking on me" bingo out the way. Just list the people who you feel pick on you so unfairly and we'll do our best to get them on this thread so that you can tick them off. That way, you carry on with your drivel about what a spiteful world it is and how nasty NSC can be, and you can continue denying the fact that it is anything to do with your tedious, self-pitying self-centred outlook on life. :tantrum:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
True, true. Very boring indeed. :thumbsup:

Now then US, let's get the "everyone's picking on me" bingo out the way. Just list the people who you feel pick on you so unfairly and we'll do our best to get them on this thread so that you can tick them off. That way, you carry on with your drivel about what a spiteful world it is and how nasty NSC can be, and you can continue denying the fact that it is anything to do with your tedious, self-pitying self-centred outlook on life. :tantrum:

Simster, have you had sex recently ? You're very angry...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Simster, have you had sex recently ? You're very angry...
Yes I have actually. Obviously you missed the thread where it was announced.

Or you could look on my Facebook wall where I also posted it - added just after the time my status announced I had got a sniffle - which is the one just after the day when I explained how I put too much marmite on my toast which was typical of my life and how I feel so lonely now and and and please feel sorry for me and stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here