Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Exactly. Absolutely spot on, bloody spot on. The effect that certain women can have on us blokes is just daft, frankly. Nothing you can do about it, you find a lovely girl and BOOM, you're over. Damn her.

It is exactly the same for them, but they share their feelings with a close friend. Men don't and are more irrational as a result.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a f***ing bellend you are.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Look at me. I'm 47 and just got a shag.

How f***ing depressing

It was a joke you retard. My you are so f***ing superior aren't you living in Oz with a nice salary and a beautiful Asian wife. Problem is you are still a nasty little shit of a Man.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have noticed you have a massive ego and superiority complex looking down your nose at people and gloating about how wonderful your life is. You come across as a stuck up, self righteous pompous little twit.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
3/1 This thread developes into a full-on binfest
2/1 Gavin has another full on flounce, and is not seen for 3 days before he gets NSC withdrawal symptoms and sadly for everyone else, crawls back on here.
1/6 Gavin retracts his latest 4 year old behavourial tantrum in a pathetic PM to Tim.
1000000/1 Something happens in Gavin's life (however tedius or self centred) that isn't announced on NSC or facebook.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A dull Monday morning so a binfest is obligatory. This page had almost gone off into cyberspace until ST brought it back with his snide little I am so much better than anyone else comment. Has he told you recently a relative of his wife works in Hollywood ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Women are complex creatures but do we care about understanding them. Just enjoy the moment US

It was just a fun thread about the complexities of Women and the way they work and the way they can't get us exactly where they want us. Still it was inevitable the good humour would turn into a binfest with the amount of nasty little shits lurking in the corners of NSC.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It was a joke you retard. My you are so f***ing superior aren't you living in Oz with a nice salary and a beautiful Asian wife. Problem is you are still a nasty little shit of a Man.
Which part of it was a joke? I think Stumpy's comment was spot on. The likes of Aids (21 going on 15) can perhaps be excused starting threads like this but you just make yourself look like a pathetic idiot.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but at times you do yourself no favours.

Stumpy Tim

I don't think I said it was your first shag. I just don't see any other 47 year old BOASTING about having sex. And now apparently I'm telling everyone how much better my life is... You're a comedy genius but you just don't know it.

You remind me of Geoff from "Marion & Geoff"

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
THREAD CLOSED due to too many self righteous pompous pricks. Nothing to see here move on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It was just a fun thread about the complexities of Women and the way they work and the way they can't get us exactly where they want us. Still it was inevitable the good humour would turn into a binfest with the amount of nasty little shits lurking in the corners of NSC.
You really are a self important nob. This thread was nothing more than a transparent way of you pointing out you got laid. And whilst some people will lay bear various isolated life experiences on NSC, you seem to think the general public ought to give a shit about every up and down you have with this woman. That's what friends and family are for FFS.

Which part of it was a joke? I think Stumpy's comment was spot on. The likes of Aids (21 going on 15) can perhaps be excused starting threads like this but you just make yourself look like a pathetic idiot.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but at times you do yourself no favours.
This.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
THREAD CLOSED due to too many self righteous pompous pricks. Nothing to see here move on.
:lolol:
It's ok Unc, we love you really. It's a good job I don't start a thread every time I have sex, why I'd be starting one every couple of months!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here