Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
It was just a fun thread about the complexities of Women and the way they work and the way they can't get us exactly where they want us. Still it was inevitable the good humour would turn into a binfest with the amount of nasty little shits lurking in the corners of NSC.

I saw it as a fun thread. Yes we all try to get what we want out of a relationship. The Mrs says I am a clever manipulative sod. So i think I am winning :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You really are a self important nob. This thread was nothing more than a transparent way of you pointing out you got laid. And whilst some people will lay bear various isolated life experiences on NSC, you seem to think the general public ought to give a shit about every up and down you have with this woman. That's what friends and family are for FFS.

This.

Thats marvellous. :lolol: Ok it maybe have been silly and inappropriate but it was meant in jest. Fairly childish probably hands up. Apologies to Stumpty I MAY have over reacted.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Too true.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was pretty childish thread posted after a bottle of red I suppose. I should know better at my age. Still no harm done.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I suppose I do post things that give my detractors ammo. Still I have done this on NSC for about 9 years so I guess I will drop a few bricks in the future as well.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
It was pretty childish thread posted after a bottle of red I suppose. I should know better at my age. Still no harm done.

I have noticed you have a massive ego and superiority complex looking down your nose at people and gloating about how wonderful your life is. You come across as a stuck up, self righteous pompous little twit.

oh well, no harm done....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Me and ST have history. He likes to have a pop at every opportunity and I gave him an opportunity and he took it. So its my fault for leaving myself open again with ST having an open goal and a simple tap it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh well, no harm done...

Ok. ENOUGH. Can you just get off your high horse now. I have apologised. Go and do something more useful.

Stumpy Tim

Me and ST have history. He likes to have a pop at every opportunity and I gave him an opportunity and he took it. So its my fault for leaving myself open again with ST having an open goal and a simple tap it.

"Every opportunity"? Sake... I barely read your silly little threads And when I do, I usually laugh at you from a distance. You're just bipolar & fly off the handle at any slight comment. You look for anything that might be construed as taking the piss & take it stupidly personal.

You seriously need to take a sabbatical from NSC for several weeks/months, but I don't think you could take it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ok. ENOUGH. Can you just get off your high horse now. I have apologised. Go and do something more useful.
Yeah, after calling my brother a nasty little shit (which he isn't). Twice. And all because he had the temerity to point out what a lot of other people were thinking.

So no, it isn't f***ing ENOUGH.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There no point in continuing this. Its all got rather silly. My fault for biting. I have apologised and withdraw my comments which were made in the heat of the moment.

I felt myself open. This is not the first time I have added to a binfest brewing when I should take a step back and think before posting.

Anyway enjoy it as we all know NSC loves this sort of thing.

Cheerio.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here