Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway I did castigate Women. Quite the opposite I admire the way they can get what they want and turn a Man to a helpless gibbering salivating wreck.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyway I did not castigate Women. Quite the opposite I admire the way they can get what they want and turn a Man to a helpless gibbering salivating wreck.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harsh.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Women

They know exactly what their doing don't they ?.

That's not a problem. But heaven help us if they ever know exactly what WE MEN are doing. . .

Come to think of it, that could be the situation in your case. Shall I say a little prayer for you? Do you need to come to confession?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Has she returned Unc. :kiss:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To put it crudely I let my dick rule my head ( again ).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did you or didn't you castigate woman ?

You seem to contradict yourself

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why do you assume I am the one dumped.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Funnily enough, this is the perfect time for this conversation. The lady in my life has claimed she knows how men think, but men in return don't have a clue how women think. Is it me, or is that staggeringly arrogant and just plain daft? Women don't know any more about how blokes think than we know how they do, it's such a stupid thing to say. Women really do seem under the impression that they are superior in some way. ???

Maybe it's just my lady, but I think it's ladies in general. That said, it doesn't stop us longing for them, does it. Some of us even dream about flirting with them ( :lolol: , sorry but it had to be done), they're lovely and adorable but bloody annoying.

And so are men, but rationality can piss off whilst I'm annoyed.

Oh, and well done US on your conquest. Strange place to mention it, but fair play. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Funnily enough, this is the perfect time for this conversation. The lady in my life has claimed she knows how men think, but men in return don't have a clue how women think. Is it me, or is that staggeringly arrogant and just plain daft? Women don't know any more about how blokes think than we know how they do, it's such a stupid thing to say. Women really do seem under the impression that they are superior in some way. ???

Maybe it's just my lady, but I think it's ladies in general. That said, it doesn't stop us longing for them, does it. Some of us even dream about flirting with them ( :lolol: , sorry but it had to be done), they're lovely and adorable but bloody annoying.

And so are men, but rationality can piss off whilst I'm annoyed.

Women just know what to do to press the buttons. I mean how can you resist ?.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Women just know what to do to press the buttons. I mean how can you resist ?.

Exactly. Absolutely spot on, bloody spot on. The effect that certain women can have on us blokes is just daft, frankly. Nothing you can do about it, you find a lovely girl and BOOM, you're over. Damn her.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Coming from a chap that mentions his cyber Swindon friend in every other post, that comment is a little bizarre.

Fair comment, but a think a fair reply would be, so sue me for having a romantic interest. I apologise for talking about her on here, wrong place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here