Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking ticket details

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Official confirmation there that the current labour-intensive phone ticket booking system IS shit and can't cope with any more than than selling a few hundred tickets per match. Hopefully we can put that argument to bed now.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Can somebody explain the first sentence

I read it that anybody can buy a ticket online or in the shop today only but season ticket holders have until Friday to buy tickets for their seats. Then they will only be available by phone from tomorrow.

???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can somebody explain the first sentence

I read it that anybody can buy a ticket online or in the shop today only but season ticket holders have until Friday to buy tickets for their seats. Then they will only be available by phone from tomorrow.

???

The way I read it, season tickets have until friday to ensure they get their regular seat. i.e. STH seats will show up as occupied until friday. After that it's up to chance.

Today they are not selling woking tickets over the phone, but will be tomorrow.

From today you can only buy online or in person. (I think the 'only' was poorly placed in the sentence online).

Either that or you're only allowed to buy online and in person today, from tomorrow it's phone bookings only. But that doesn't seem so likely.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I agree it probably just worded wrongly.

I note that online both the Southampton and Sheff Wed home match tickets are for sale for next April.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The way I read it, season tickets have until friday to ensure they get their regular seat. i.e. STH seats will show up as occupied until friday. After that it's up to chance.

Today they are NOT selling woking tickets over the phone, but will be tomorrow.

Today you can only buy online or in person. (I think the 'only' was poorly placed in the sentence online).

Either that or you're only allowed to buy online and in person today, from tomorrow it's phone bookings only. But that doesn't seem so likely.

Edited for you.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Will only the South and North stands be open because my season ticket is in the family stand and block W is not available on the ticket website?

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
For those of us from north of Brighton, in my case north of London, I believe the entertainments manager of Network Rail has laid on engineering works for you delight.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Will only the South and North stands be open because my season ticket is in the family stand and block W is not available on the ticket website?

you can't ever buy family stand tickets on-line, I don't think.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yeah, after being a season ticket holder for years, and going to the majority of away games, including the likes of Carlisle and Tranmere already this season, he really is a disgrace :facepalm:

I've been shopping at Tescos for years. Doesn't mean I can pay half price on any item that takes my fancy.

I don't understand this attitude. the club price tickets sensibly at £10 a head, and you still advocate STEALING from them. I bet you'll be the first in the queue to suggest the next highly paid striker we should sign...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It was said in jest. She will probably end up going anyway, but if your that bothered. If the club bothered checking tickets upon entering the stadium, I wouldnt bother, but it's so easy.

If people didn't take the piss, they wouldn't need to, but actually they are increasingly checking them these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here