Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking ticket details

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Exactly. I have become increasingly nauseated with NSC recently as people seem to have an incredible amount to say about the most mundane factors of other peoples lives when really they should just butt out.

If tight wad didn't want the debate about it then he should not have posted his intentions on an iternet forum then should he? Can't be the brightest button in the box if he genuinely thought everyone would just say "ok son, go ahead and abuse the system that the rest of us abide with". :facepalm:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If tight wad didn't want the debate about it then he should not have posted his intentions on an iternet forum then should he? Can't be the brightest button in the box if he genuinely thought everyone would just say "ok son, go ahead and abuse the system that the rest of us abide with". :facepalm:

Right, I'm thick am I. :wink:
Didnt think people would be pathetic enough to argue for 3 pages about it. I wouldnt call it tight, just cant be bothered paying £10 for what will be a shit game, against poor opposition, when I can watch our reserves for free.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
lets make an effort

come on nsc.
I know we are flying in the league & a cup game against a team 3 leagues lower than us doesn't get the blood boiling but lets not forget we have played 2 cup games this season against lower opposition and lost them both.
This is the f.a cup does anybody remember spurs villa & west ham away in recent years With woking sure to bring a decent away support & £10.00 a ticket surely this is a no brainer.:bhasign:
When we are drawn against palace in the 3rd round I don't think we will be so indecisive.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
What is the point in sticking some words in capitals? We have italics for emphasis, did you not go to school?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Exactly. I have become increasingly nauseated with NSC recently as people seem to have an incredible amount to say about the most mundane factors of other peoples lives when really they should just butt out.

Did you see the furore over the club's decision to not offer match day replacement tickets? That policy was introduced because people were abusing the system.

Actions that screw the club will lead to reactions from the club which affect us all. I'd rather suffer a few moaners on NSC putting people off cheating the club, than have queues at withdean take twice as long because the club want us to show id and sign disclaimers that we are in the age group for the ticket we bought, or however they deal with it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How will it work 'guaranteeing' my season tickets when they're in neither the south or north stand?

Not being funny or rhetorical, just curious.

Your seat will be reserved for you until friday. All areas of the ground are open, but you can't get family stand tickets online so you have to phone (from tomorrow) or in person. So, you have until friday to call or visit the shop.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
£18 down to £10, whereas mine is £6 up to £10.

Its Woking at home in the cup, If i can go for £5 ill go, but im not paying £10 because IMO its not worth it for a 17 year old, i'd rather work and save the money for an away game.

Nowhere did I say I have to go, simply that if I get a ticket for a fiver I probably will go, if not I wont. People are saying it's a great deal, well yes it is for adults, but if you fall between 15 and normal adult prices, its not really.

£10 is more than I pay for pretty much all away games, and this is Fa cup 1st round against Woking.

Yep, awful arent they.
Waking up at 5am and working from 6-11am most Saturday mornings to pay for myself to go to the football home and away, and then working Sundays when college allows it.

Didnt think people would be pathetic enough to argue for 3 pages about it. I wouldnt call it tight, just cant be bothered paying £10 for what will be a shit game, against poor opposition, when I can watch our reserves for free.

Ahh... poor love... is that £5 really that important to you?
When you were playing with your power rangers, a lot of us were handing money over to the club freely, not for tickets, but to keep us in existence!

In my eyes there are only 3 things worse than a palace fan... Liars, Cheats, and Thieves!... You skank the club like you plan, and you fit those categories nicely!

So in summary... you are worse than scum in my eyes! :tosser: :thumbsup:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
When you were playing with your power rangers, a lot of us were handing money over to the club freely, not for tickets, but to keep us in existence!

In my eyes there are only 3 things worse than a palace fan... Liars, Cheats, and Thieves!... You skank the club like you plan, and you fit those categories nicely!

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Jesus. Over-reaction alert.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
@Last Summer: That first part of the response could in fact be irrelevant, for all you know his father may have been freely giving the club money to stay in existence.

How will it work 'guaranteeing' my season tickets when they're in neither the south or north stand?

Not being funny or rhetorical, just curious.

Same question.

I know T+U are never available online, as they protect this for families only, however, W is always available online, but not this time.

Are we sure Woking have not got the East Stand?

TBH, I only have my season tickets in the family stand due to price. As tickets for this game are a tenner wherever, I am looking forward to me and my lad getting a prime spot in the South Stand. My plan is to wait until the deadline for season ticket holders expire, at which point I suspect the vast majority of the South will become available, and grab a good one!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Didn't think we had a reserve game next saturday?

How many of us paid a lot more to watch far worse than "a shit game against shit opposition" at the priestfield?

how many fans would we have if we had bought into your view of "i'm not paying to watch if we're going to play shit", are you a supporter or not?

The pathetic thing is that you genuinely cannot see anything wrong in proposing to "get in on a child ticket" when you are too old, or are you unable to grasp this point? I understand that for this game there are no student prices, big deal mate get over it and be a big boy and make a decision to either not go, or go to the game and pay your way like the rest of us will at the correct rate instead of whining like a 4 yeard old :thumbsup:

Last edited:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Read over your post again, and try and understand the irony of your first line! Seems like £5 matters a lot more to you than it does him...:lolol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Didn't think we had a reserve game next saturday?

How many of us paid a lot more to watch far worse than "a shit game against shit opposition" at the priestfield?

how many fans would we have if we had bought into your view of "i'm not paying to watch if we're going to play shit", are you a supporter or not?

The pathetic thing is that you genuinely cannot see anything wrong in proposing to "get in on a child ticket" when you are too old, or are you unable to grasp this point? I understand that for this game there are no student prices, big deal mate get over it and be a big boy and make a decision to either not go, or go to the game and pay your way like the rest of us will at the correct rate instead of whining like a 4 yeard old :thumbsup:

Whining? You've taken the effort to partake in an arguement which doesnt affect you one bit, and not once would I say i've whined. The one thing I said, was that there are no student prices, nowhere did I argue that going in as an U16 is correct or right did I? No, exactly.
If I get in for a fiver, then I may well pop along, if not then I wont bother. If your willing to pay £10, fair enough, your used to paying adult prices, all i've stated is that for me I dont feel its worthwhile.

Oh, and if you're trying to suggest I've never paid for some complete shit to support the Albion, then feel free. Those on here who know me will know thats not the case one bit.

Back to work :thumbsup:

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Same question.

I know T+U are never available online, as they protect this for families only, however, W is always available online, but not this time.

Are we sure Woking have not got the East Stand?

TBH, I only have my season tickets in the family stand due to price. As tickets for this game are a tenner wherever, I am looking forward to me and my lad getting a prime spot in the South Stand. My plan is to wait until the deadline for season ticket holders expire, at which point I suspect the vast majority of the South will become available, and grab a good one!

Went to the ticket office yesterday and was told they are planning on using the family stand (Block U) for the Woking fans rather than the usual away stand. Family stand season ticket holders need to wait until the tickets are released for the North and South stands on Monday and buy tickets for there instead.

Oh for Christ sake, in relation to my first post, see what I mean? Not only is your post a MASSIVE over reaction, it also doesn't make sense as you quite correctly point out it is ONLY a fiver, then alas... you go onto call him a Liar, Cheat and Thief followed by Scum, oh no I digress "Worse than Scum".

Seriously, and this goes for the rest of you, get a life.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Oh for Christ sake, in relation to my first post, see what I mean? Not only is your post a MASSIVE over reaction, it also doesn't make sense as you quite correctly point out it is ONLY a fiver, then alas... you go onto call him a Liar, Cheat and Thief followed by Scum, oh no I digress "Worse than Scum".

Seriously, and this goes for the rest of you, get a life.

Exactly.

We've all done stuff like it before anyway, whether it be getting into a footie match cheaper/cinema/bus/rail etc etc etc.

There will always be people who wont adhere to the rules, and no one will ever change it. It will just always happen. So if he wants to go along for a fiver, then there's one more supporter in the crowd to drive the team to victory. It's also another £5 in the clubs pocket that they wouldn't be seeing otherwise.

We've all done stuff like it before anyway, whether it be getting into a footie match cheaper/cinema/bus/rail etc etc etc.
Even if this was true, we were never so stupid as to announce the fact in a way that might alert the ticket sellers that this was going on.

A sparsely attended FA Cup game against Woking might be just the opportunity that the Club have been waiting for to do a large scale check of how widespread was the problem of ticket abuse.

Any organisation that sells anything always wants to know how much fiddling of the system goes on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here