Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean Boycott

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Was talking to a member of NSC today at work and he said that he is not going to go to Withdean again until MM is sacked. My thoughts on this are that no matter what you think of the personnel at the club you should still attend to support the club as, after all, that is what you call yourself.
Not going to name him but wondered what others views are on this.

1066gull

Give a struggling-to-get-money-always-works-his-socks-of-student his season ticket than.:salute:

f*** sakes my last game was Coventry FA Cup, a dire match! I miss a cracker vs. Leeds, but I go as often as I can. I think, someone who has very little money and is young is a better supporter than your so called mates.

Get a grip.

Supporters at football clubs are for life, managers aren't.

Last edited:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
A few hundred more like him and the club will go under.

Managers will come and go, the club is bigger than all of them, tell your mate to stop being a precious tosser and turn up on saturday to support the club

1066gull

In reply to shingle, tell him if you don't support your club you are worse than 1066. Why?

Because 1066 is spending money he hasn't even got to support the club.:salute:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
shingle said:
A few hundred more like him and the club will go under.

Managers will come and go, the club is bigger than all of them, tell your mate to stop being a precious tosser and turn up on saturday to support the club

No need to tell him as he posts on here.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
mitch said:
not much of a boycott one person?
but they all start with one person???

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Cut your nose off to spite your face

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
someone i was speaking too today who has been a season ticket holder for 30 years is NOT renewing.The club must not take it for granted that fans will renew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here