Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With Fifa 11 coming out this friday....

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
... What is the thing you are most looking forward to?

For me, it has to be walking out to GOSBTS in stadion Hanguk (the most a-like stadium to falmer)

Lets hope they get both home and away shirts right this time around! :albion1::albion1:

Anyone who wants a cheap deal, I preordered the game on xbox 360 for £15 through this auction

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

fifa is out thursday buddy :p

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Errrrrrr, why are people still buying fifa?

Everyone with gaming ability above the level of 'drunk granny doing Wii boxing at Xmas' knows that PES 2011 isn't out until November.
Get over yourself mate. I used to be an ardent Pro Evo fan for many years and laughed when my friends told me about how FIFA was taking over the mantle. But it's blatant to anyone with half a brain that since making the jump to 'next gen' consoles Pro Evo has become utter gash and FIFA is streets ahead.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I think I already know the answer to this but will they have ALL the Scottish leagues this year? *dreaming*

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I was a confirmed FIFA player until, under massive pressure from my mates, converted to PES in 2000 as they were all playing it. The transition took me ages but I finally made it.

Then, about three years ago, I found out the b@st@rds had all gone over to FIFA leaving me stranded!

This year, I'm going to make the move back to FIFA to see what its like

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Are the supermarkets doing it for £25 at midnight like last time?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
After scoring, from an elliott bennett free kick in the first match I will play (Brighton VS Southampton) hearing "SEAAAAGULLS"!!!

Whenever I play Saints v Brighton the game play is slow and boring as they make all our players shit. I usually end up playing England v Scotland or whatever.

Thats said, looking forward to the red sash on Fifa

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I bought halo reach and fifa 11 using the codes. The website you buy from is very.co.uk

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill

I hope so... been trying to find out on line but to no avail!

If he can call himself a reliable retailer.

For those that missed it last time. Mr Smggles is trying to make a little profit out of his fellow B&HA fans. It is his eBay listing.

Fifa 11 - Page 2 - North Stand Chat

Cheers.

Quite sad really... he's barely making anything out of it!
Also a bit worried that looking at his feedback he seems to have a thing for nail varnish?! ???

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

We probably won't find out until Wednesday time as the supermarkets won't show their hand until it the papers go to press!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I hope so... been trying to find out on line but to no avail!

Quite sad really... he's barely making anything out of it!
Also a bit worried that looking at his feedback he seems to have a thing for nail varnish?! ???

lol dont think too much of that! If you read the listing i am saving for a trip to africa to volunteer on a lion reserve. I have been selling things which have been donated by friends and family. They were donated by my girlfriends mum, who is a nail technician :thumbsup:

I promise i'm not gay :p

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
Can't wait to go on another stunning winning streak...

Yes i know that was quite cocky but at the same time, fishing for challengers...

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
tesco doing for 25.99,ive pre ordered with asda,but should get day before

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here