Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you vote BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Please dont get started on this old chestnut.

The following people can stay:-

Asylum seekers who are 100% genuine are in serious danger of being killed or threatened should be allowed to stay in Britain.

People who come here who claim to be Asylum seekers should be sent back immediately.

People who come here who claim to be Asylum seekers and then in the process rip off our system which happens all the time by the way and also disrepect our culture should be sent back immediately including anyone connected with them at the same time.

Agencies that take preference over foreign workers should also be fined.

END OF RANT!!!

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Agree with that BOF I too would start to seriously look at the levels of state funding here to non contributers .. cases such as the guy taken from the northwest (i believe ) To london to have his tattoos removed as he has just had a sex change and it makes him too manly .. being paid for by NHS .. to me this is not what NHS about
but thats my opinion which i will risk getting flammed ! lol

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
When the time comes I'll consider all the parties.

Labour: very doubtful because:
1) I'd never vote for a party with the word "labour" in its name as a matter of principal (all I can think of is unions and strikes);
2) after taking us into Iraq they will NEVER get my vote;
3) taxes have been increased far too much and the money poured down the drain labelled "big government".
4) Tony Blair is an extremely unlikable guy.

Conservative: was always my party of choice, but
1) they supported our involvement in Iraq
2) they're now moving too far towards the centre

Lib Dems should get my support because they opposed the war in Iraq, but they won't if they support higher taxes and keep banging on about greater involvement in Europe.

UKIP: I completed a questionnaire before the last election which came to the conclusion that based on my answers I should vote UKIP. but .....

BNP: They oppose further increases in immigration which is a good thing. They'd like to encourage immigrants to return to their own countries which is also a good thing. But they have a poor image and I'd like to study their wider policies more carefully. Although they have no chance of getting elected or even winning a seat I believe that a strong BNP vote would send an interesting message to the main parties.

Monster Raving Looney Party: Screaming Lord Such is dead. Are they still going?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I wouldnt vote BNP if I was on my death bed about to pop my cloggs and could only manage to scribble an X

Facism in all its forms is abhorent and people who believe that immigration is the root of all our ills need a serious reality check.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
They're all shite. Give complete power back to the monarchy and let's start doing what we do best...invading/exploiting other countries.:clap2:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ditchy said:
Agree with that BOF I too would start to seriously look at the levels of state funding here to non contributers .. cases such as the guy taken from the northwest (i believe ) To london to have his tattoos removed as he has just had a sex change and it makes him too manly .. being paid for by NHS .. to me this is not what NHS about
but thats my opinion which i will risk getting flammed ! lol

At least BoF is happy now though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
BarrelofFun said:
I am happy. :)

I am not talking about being iron fisted.

You will be once the tats are off and the tits are on you pre-op tranny.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I have been somewhat shocked by Labour and Conservatives reaction to the BNP. The BNP are a tiny party that will win possibly a handfull of seats. They won't end up in control of any councils and I doubt even when the next general election comes they will not get an elected MP. So why the over the top reaction ?

At the end of the day it is the Labour and Conservative governments that have created the Britain of the present day and if their policies are being rejected by the electorate then surely they can only blame themselves.

As for David Camerons vote for anyone but the BNP shows you what a complete prick he is and one can only :wave: goodbye to the tory party.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I would never vote for the BNP - I can understand people wishing to limit immigration to this country but the way they go about it is racist and his well documented speeches are near enough to enciting riots, small minded people who hopefully will not be able to brainwash the small minded followers...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:
I would never vote for the BNP - I can understand people wishing to limit immigration to this country but the way they go about it is racist and his well documented speeches are near enough to enciting riots, small minded people who hopefully will not be able to brainwash the small minded followers...

shut it convict.

Your masters are talking

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here