Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you vote BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The Large One said:
Conversely, I am not against asylum seekers. Britain has an very good immgration policy - the envy of Europe, some say - which is being exploited by many, including British people. It's the implentation of the policy which is not being handled effectively for a whole host of reasons.

A vote for the BNP would represent a very worrying trend of ignorance, not just in what the BNP are, but in politics within society as a whole. People are considering a vote for them because they are seen by the uninitiated as just another political party - something they are clearly not. They have a record and manifesto based on hatred, violence, racism, oppression and intimidation.
As I said I am for immargration. If someone wants to work here, live here and pay for it, fine, come on board. I'm against Asylum, as we do not border any countries where Asylum seekers should flee from. If as you say the policy isn't being handled correctly, to me that means it should be changed. Why have a policy you can't implent. If it doesn't/cannot be made to work, change it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mr Burns said:
I'm against Asylum, as we do not border any countries where Asylum seekers should flee from. .

*cough* I can think of a country that is FULL of garlic eating surrender monkeys who never have a bath.....and wee in the street too. I could not blame them for wanting to get out of the place, could you?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
El Presidente said:
*cough* I can think of a country that is FULL of garlic eating surrender monkeys who never have a bath.....and wee in the street too. I could not blame them for wanting to get out of the place, could you?
Well if they never bath and piss in the street, I'd imagine they'd feel right at home where they are:cool:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Mr Burns said:
As I said I am for immargration. If someone wants to work here, live here and pay for it, fine, come on board. I'm against Asylum, as we do not border any countries where Asylum seekers should flee from. If as you say the policy isn't being handled correctly, to me that means it should be changed. Why have a policy you can't implent. If it doesn't/cannot be made to work, change it.
That's a bit like shooting the messenger. The policy is sound, the implementation requires more resources than can be put into it.

There are a whole host of reasons for the immigration policies at times not working. Don't forget, there is a whole network of people trafficking going on, the centres at Sangatte where people tried running through the tunnel - how many got through? People smuggled in by truck drivers through Dover or Felixstowe or Liverpool or Glasgow. Sometimes Customs cannot cope. People turn up with false documentation - are we 100% tight on that? Detention centres get overfull, people escape from them. And on and on...

So what do we do? Close our borders? Only let in certain coloured people? People of given wealth but few skills? Pain in the arse this policy, which is NOT going to be helped by BNP-fuelled stupidity and hatred.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The Large One said:
That's a bit like shooting the messenger. The policy is sound, the implementation requires more resources than can be put into it.

There are a whole host of reasons for the immigration policies at times not working. Don't forget, there is a whole network of people trafficking going on, the centres at Sangatte where people tried running through the tunnel - how many got through? People smuggled in by truck drivers through Dover or Felixstowe or Liverpool or Glasgow. Sometimes Customs cannot cope. People turn up with false documentation - are we 100% tight on that? Detention centres get overfull, people escape from them. And on and on...

So what do we do? Close our borders? Only let in certain coloured people? People of given wealth but few skills? Pain in the arse this policy, which is NOT going to be helped by BNP-fuelled stupidity and hatred.
If someone tries to get in through the tunnel, on the back of a truck, then they should be thrown out. Custom have no reason to cope. If they find anyone they just put em on a train to the nearest immagration centre and surprisingly the people disapear:eek:
So what do we do? Why mention colour? If they have skills we need, wheather they're pink, white, black, brown , or yellow (but I draw the line at Green) then they should be welcome, providing they can afford to 'start' here. Unless it's a skill we are crying out for , then why not help tehm set up here. 'People of wealth', well why not. If they're not going to cost the country anything, then yes. Why not?

The Large One said:

But they're no resources! We can't afford it. The countries going broke. We can't afford to look after the people we've got here, so why let more in. Wheather or not the policy is good, what the point if we cannot afford to implement it? It need to change so it can be effective.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tommy boy said:
UKIP are just BNP lite

so what if they have "loads of asian and african members".....i find some of their policies racist(and laughable)

Not sure if many people realise that Asians are far more racist than whites on the whole. They can be far more anti immigrant than most.

Sadly the situation with the BNP illustrates the political vacuum that currently exists. A lot of that I put down to 'New Labour' who are in fact Tory Lite though.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Does anybody actually know what the BNP's/UKIP's main policies are?

I don't and I dare say many of you do either but we just associate them with bigotry and racism. And this may be well deserved as they haven't appeared to have done much to persuade the general public otherwise.

But just remember there is no such thing as a wasted vote!! If you don't like any of the main three use your vote for the monster raving looney party or something, as the bigger parties will see it as a vote lost not a wasted vote.

Whoever you vote for, JUST BLOODY VOTE!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Would I vote BNP? Hmmmm

The other day an 'Immigrant' put a drill in my mouth! It hurt like hell and made my mouth bleed. The bastard! What on earth did he think he was doing :nono:

Another 'Immigrant' bundled me into his car and kidnapped me, dropping me off at the train station, then robbed me of £5 for the journey. :nono:

Two terrifying stories to make you think twice!

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Mr Burns said:
If someone tries to get in through the tunnel, on the back of a truck, then they should be thrown out. Custom have no reason to cope. If they find anyone they just put em on a train to the nearest immagration centre and surprisingly the people disapear:eek:
So what do we do? Why mention colour? If they have skills we need, wheather they're pink, white, black, brown , or yellow (but I draw the line at Green) then they should be welcome, providing they can afford to 'start' here. Unless it's a skill we are crying out for , then why not help tehm set up here. 'People of wealth', well why not. If they're not going to cost the country anything, then yes. Why not?

The Large One said:

But they're no resources! We can't afford it. The countries going broke. We can't afford to look after the people we've got here, so why let more in. Wheather or not the policy is good, what the point if we cannot afford to implement it? It need to change so it can be effective.

:clap:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ditchy said:

What about asylum seekers that are in fear of their life, and can't stay in their country?

I agree that it must be controlled, but that is what the parties are working on.

BNP mission statement:

The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.

:nono:

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
BarrelofFun said:
Would I vote BNP? Hmmmm

The other day an 'Immigrant' put a drill in my mouth! It hurt like hell and made my mouth bleed. The bastard! What on earth did he think he was doing :nono:

Another 'Immigrant' bundled me into his car and kidnapped me, dropping me off at the train station, then robbed me of £5 for the journey. :nono:

Two terrifying stories to make you think twice!

Like everyhing else in life there are extremes .. I for one have no problems in immigrants comming here who are not a drain on the state and are willing to work and contribute to our society ,but im certainly not infavour of anyone who just wants to "sponge"off this country, We only have so much in resources and clearly not enough to go round .

ditchy

Jul 8, 2003
brighton
BarrelofFun said:
What about asylum seekers that are in fear of their life, and can't stay in their country?

I agree that it must be controlled, but that is what the parties are working on.

BNP mission statement:

The British National Party exists to secure a future for the indigenous peoples of these islands in the North Atlantic which have been our homeland for millennia. We use the term indigenous to describe the people whose ancestors were the earliest settlers here after the last great Ice Age and which have been complemented by the historic migrations from mainland Europe. The migrations of the Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Norse and closely related kindred peoples have been, over the past few thousands years, instrumental in defining the character of our family of nations.

Dont get me wrong im not in favour of the BNP and as for Asylum seekers ,those afraid will run to the nearest safe country . Given our geography that puts the UK a safe distance away from the so called nasty political countries . As for economic "asylum seekers " why should we pay for them ?

:nono:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ditchy said:
Like everyhing else in life there are extremes .. I for one have no problems in immigrants comming here who are not a drain on the state and are willing to work and contribute to our society ,but im certainly not infavour of anyone who just wants to "sponge"off this country, We only have so much in resources and clearly not enough to go round .

Very true, but the BNP stand for something entirely different as I am sure you know.

Asylum seekers is a difficult topic to broach. There are too many people in this country that do not contribute to society, whether they are 'illegal immigrants' or as the BNP put it, 'Indigenous' Britons.

Genuine Asylum seekers have my blessing, the section that do not are the illegal immigrants that come to give nothing and take everything. (agreed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here