Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you vote BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am totally in favour of immigration, it is healthy for the future of our country, go into any town/city centre during the daytime and you will realise how shallow the gene pool has become, drop a stone in it and it would barely make a splash.

Oct 25, 2003
chez said:
Simply because the other 3 have done fcuk all for the country. I realise that my vote will count for nothing as there will never be enough votes to put them into power but it might give the big 3 a kick up the arse and frighten them into changing a few of their policies.

can't you vote for someone a little more................normal?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So... you're voting for them for negative reasons. In other words, you have chosen NOT to vote for the 'main three' (your choice, of course), but you ARE voting for one of the extreme parties, without knowing what they stand for.

Interesting.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Think of the children, where will they be when all our football players are black and our cricketers are asian. For the love of god think of the children.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oceanic = Terrace Dandy

IKWYAAIKWYDLS

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The Large One said:
The point he is making is is that you are pointing out the bleeding obvious. If you vote BNP, of course you're a sodding racist. It's the primary issue they stand for.
Well on the surface yes. But as someone else put on this very thread, a vote for them would be a kick up the arse for Labour.
I personally wouldn't vote for them, I'd vote Tory, but I can see a lot of Labour/Tory/Lib Dem supporters (do lib-dem have supporters?) casting a vote for the BNP just say, 'hang on, we might have a problem here'.

I for one am not against immaragation as the BNP are. I am 99% against Asylum seekers and East Europeans Workers coming to the UK. But as I'm against a certain proportion of foreigners living here, many on here would shout racist. That is my point.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Mr Burns said:
Well on the surface yes. But as someone else put on this very thread, a vote for them would be a kick up the arse for Labour.
I personally wouldn't vote for them, I'd vote Tory, but I can see a lot of Labour/Tory/Lib Dem supporters (do lib-dem have supporters?) casting a vote for the BNP just say, 'hang on, we might have a problem here'.

I for one am not against immaragation as the BNP are. I am 99% against Asylum seekers and East Europeans Workers coming to the UK. But as I against a certain proportion of foreigners living here, many on here would shout racist.
Conversely, I am not against asylum seekers. Britain has an very good immgration policy - the envy of Europe, some say - which is being exploited by many, including British people. It's the implentation of the policy which is not being handled effectively for a whole host of reasons.

A vote for the BNP would represent a very worrying trend of ignorance, not just in what the BNP are, but in politics within society as a whole. People are considering a vote for them because they are seen by the uninitiated as just another political party - something they are clearly not. They have a record and manifesto based on hatred, violence, racism, oppression and intimidation.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here