Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you vote BNP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black N Tan

Jan 28, 2006
West London
I read in the paper today a poll has estimated the BNP will get 20% of the vote nationally and 25% in London. The poll was conducted in all areas, not only the ones that suffer with immigrants and asylum seekers. I just wondered how the fair people of Sussex, who are fairly well cocooned from the real world, feel about this. Would you vote BNP yes or no?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No end of and please lock this thread.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Which paper? The only recent study to mention the BNP said that 25 per cent of people who'd responded to other opinion polls said they had thought about voting for the BNP.

Which is not the same at all.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lord Bracknell said:
Nope.

Besides which, the BNP have so little support round here that they can't muster the signatures necessary to put up a candidate.

Although that is probably because the small minded NIMBY little Englander voter already has a champion where you come from Lord B, and she answers to the name of .... De .....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I will vote for them, because if we don't all the black people will come and rape our women.

Black N Tan

Jan 28, 2006
West London
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Which paper? The only recent study to mention the BNP said that 25 per cent of people who'd responded to other opinion polls said they had thought about voting for the BNP.

Which is not the same at all.
Page 6 Daily Telegraph paragraph 3. The report by Democratic Audit contains analysis of evidence from opinion polls, eight specially commissioned exit polls, four focus groups and research into voting in 158 wards in 26 local authority areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here