Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you see another tory government in your lifetime?

Will we see another Tory government in our lifetime?

• No. Gordon is taking us to a better place and it isnt the local Conservative club.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Yes. I am 94 years of age.

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
it was actually dan quayle who spelt it potatoe, if you're going to use quotes its advisable for them to be correct :dunce:
And here is that GLORIOUS moment: :D :D :D :D

[yt]DZihMFYGM_o[/yt]

Pay particular attention to his SMUG face after he has told the boy it's spelt with an 'e' on the end. Still makes me laugh to this day. What a complete FUCKWITe. :lolol:

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
Most of the times I read a political thread on NSC I end up feeling embarassed to be a Brighton fan. How anyone who lived through the Archer years, and is living through a time when capitalism has completely f***ed the world, can contemplate voting Tory is absolutely beyond me.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Most of the times I read a political thread on NSC I end up feeling embarassed to be a Brighton fan. How anyone who lived through the Archer years, and is living through a time when capitalism has completely f***ed the world, can contemplate voting Tory is absolutely beyond me.

Things evolve and Labour is no better or worse than Cons except they are led by a big fat Jock who has had one too many Glasgow Salads.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
dont read the political threads then, they're obviously too complex for you.
:laugh:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
P.S This is a Glasgow Salad..

BritishFryUp-1.jpg

Followed by a mug of Scottish tea...

mcewans%20export.JPG

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
dont read the political threads then, they're obviously too complex for you.
:laugh:

Rather the opposite, actually.
Still, I shouldn't be too surprised. We're not that far from Hastings, so no wonder there are so many Ragged Trousered Philanthropists about.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Jeffrey Archer
David Tredinnick
Neil Hamilton
Jonathan aitken
Micheal Ashcroft
Cecil Parkinson
Derek Conway
Giles Chichester
Lady Shirley Porter

When did you write that post ?
neil kinnock
glenys kinnock
their 2 children
peter mandelson
geoffrey robinson
tony blair/bernie ecclestone
lord levy
cash for peerages
hinduja brothers
david blunkett

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
As much as that fat jock can't really be blamed for what has been termed by some on here as the death of capitalism, it will none the less be the cause of his downfall. The electorate will seek a change of government because they are unhappy and things are not going well, I don't think that many of them will stop to think whether the troubles were preventable. They will merely put an X in the box marked Conservative and send that lard-guzzling, mouth-manouvering bellend back to unruly lands to the North.

And not before time.

neil kinnock
glenys kinnock
their 2 children
peter mandelson
geoffrey robinson
lord levy
cash for peerages
hinduja brothers
david blunkett

Sure they've had their share of controversy but its pretty conference league when compared with the other lots European super league of sleaze and illigalities. I'm not defending them just demonstrating that you would be ill advised to include your previous statement in a Tory manifesto.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sure they've had their share of controversy but its pretty conference league when compared with the other lots European super league of sleaze and illigalities. I'm not defending them just demonstrating that you would be ill advised to include your previous statement in a Tory manifesto.
if that statement were reversed i'd agree 100%

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
in approximately 2 years , stop dreaming mate , you know and i know they will be out on their sorry sleaze ridden , corrupt, snouts in the trough arses .

If that's your basis for voting then presumably you will not be voting Tory!

reminds me of michael moore at the republican conference 4 years ago , republicans chanting four more years , moore chanting two more weeks,well we all know what happened dont we ? :lolol:

Of more concern should be the events of 2000. Heard Kevin Spacey on the radio talking about the film 'Recount' when he said the election in Florida was won by only 574 votes with 14,000,000 votes not allowed to be counted. Imagine what the world might be like now if GW hadn't been elected!

Jeffrey Archer
David Tredinnick
Neil Hamilton
Jonathan aitken
Micheal Ashcroft
Cecil Parkinson
Derek Conway
Giles Chichester
Lady Shirley Porter

When did you write that post ?

You forgot to include the Wintertons.

It's noticable that Gordon Brown has redeemed himself (to some extent) in an economic crisis, by giving economic guidance. This is what he has been doing for years, and is clearly comfortable and in his element doing. It's also noticable that Alistair Darling has been completely sidelined in these talks, and that the PM has taken over. Do you think the same would have happened when Blair was PM and Brown was CotE?

Ultimately his promotion to PM has put him outside of his comfort zone, and as a result he's made a pigs ear of it.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If that's your basis for voting then presumably you will not be voting Tory!

You forgot to include the Wintertons.
for a start why be selective in quoting the wintertons / why no mention of ed balls and yvette cooper?

neil kinnock
glenys kinnock
their 2 children
peter mandelson
geoffrey robinson
lord levy
cash for peerages
hinduja brothers
david blunkett

and there is more if i could be bothered to look it up.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
We will see another Tory Govt, but maybe not in 2010 as some people thought (me included) was a shoe in.

Maybe peoples perception of Gordon Brown is changing. Remember what counts in an election is not the likes of Bushy who would vote for a blue rinsed monkey, nor myself who would vote for any labour Govt. What matters are those individuals who dont have any real fixed political opinion and where they really matter are in the marginals.

Our Govt is decided on a few hundred thousand of those voters at most. A few weeks ago, I would say that the game is up for Labour. Now not so sure.

This could be just like 1992 all over again.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Right now anythign could happen. There's still quite a long time to the next election and we have seen how much Gordon 'glass-eye's popularity has moved in only two weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here