Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we make the top 6?

Assuming no loan activity, do you think we will finish in the top 6 this season?

• Yes, yes we will

Votes: 121 27.9%
  • No, no we won't

Votes: 312 72.1%

• Total voters

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
head says no
but heart says yes

so on this time YES

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
No chance. And that die was almost certainly cast long before a ball was kicked.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
No we won't, but does it really honestly matter if we don't? If we were skirting relegation I'd be worried, but we're not.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Not a chance. We've got no pace, no width, no teeth in attack and an aging defence.

Consolidate now and push on next year.

It's going to cost a future in the summer to replace some players but we'll get loans in as we can't afford players.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not a chance.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Will we make the top six? Any more displays like today's, and I'd say most certainly not.

But why the rush?

1 The Championship is one of the world's most exciting and competitive leagues, where no result is a foregone conclusion.

2 Things at the Albion currently are better than they've ever been.

3 Staying put for another season or two will only help build a stable and sustainable base for ultimate success in the Premier League.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Win all our remaining home games then we will just make it.

We need to carry on the good work at Burnley rather than the poor football we've seen at derby and Watford

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It's possible but not probable so I voted no but I don't think we'll finish too far outside of the play offs though.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
We still have to play Reading and Ipswich at home, and looking at the rest of the fixtures then I'd say we have a chance. A very slim chance at that.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Without any loan activity? Not a cat in hells chance!

And if we slip silently into mid table obscurity our season ticket sales will drop dramatically.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
anyone who thinks we will make the playoffs is living in cloud cuckoo land. playing for one spot only with the other 3 now gone in my opinion and unfortunately you need to score goals to win games and that's something that's not happening at the moment.

CMS back might make a difference, but we need Buckley and KLL down either flank from the start to stand a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here