Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we make the top 6?

Assuming no loan activity, do you think we will finish in the top 6 this season?

• Yes, yes we will

Votes: 121 27.9%
  • No, no we won't

Votes: 312 72.1%

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
As I watched the Albion today at Watford, it felt that my arms had tourettes, occasionally throwing themselves in to the air silently, at the prospect of someone scoring a goal.
If my arms have the belief then I am sure that even the most ardent fan can believe that we are moving in the right direction. :albion2:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It will be very tough to make top 6, I'll be happy with a top ten finish

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
I think we do have the players but finding a formation that will get us the goals we need is the key. Reserving judgement until we see how CMS is post-injury and whether Buckley can regain form but not overly confident. Where we are at the end of this month will be very telling.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I don't mind playing 1 up top provided we play at least one proper winger giving Ulloa proper service which he can thrive on.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Yes, I reckon so.

And I guess we will see some loan activity, though.
I hope so.

I think that loans are more likely as we are not committing to contracts without knowing if the player would be right for us next season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nope. Too narrow. No pace. Team looked deflated. Sick to death with the one up front. SICK.

Whats the definition of insanity? Doint the same thing over and over and expecting something different.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Where is the option: " don't be so rediculous"

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I think we do have the players but finding a formation that will get us the goals we need is the key. Reserving judgement until we see how CMS is post-injury and whether Buckley can regain form but not overly confident. Where we are at the end of this month will be very telling.

We have a formation. It's the same bloody one he plays every week no matter who we are playing and how bad we are. Doesn't even change it when he makes subs any more.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Still got some big home games to come, win those and the mood changes. PMA

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
No way, but my concern is and its been mentioned before on this thread and others that we may lose some of our best players because we failed to make the play-offs. If that should happen then next season may be a no no as well. I'm sorry if I sound defeatist but I've been a realist all my life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here