• No

Votes: 74 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Do you know the answers to any these questions? Do you have one shred of evidence

Wheres that pot kettle black picture?

Sep 12, 2006
Wilkins was a cheap appointment. It's worrying because he lacks experience and some of his tactics have already come across as dubious. I'd love him to do well, being brighton through and through (i used to deliver a paper to him on my paper-round years ago... One game he was out "flu" but I saw in his kitchen looking perfectly fine. Granted, how the hell would I know If he was ill but i was about 12 at the time and it was exciting to see an insight into wendy's life that i could brag about to my mates).... I think we're more likely to struggle this seaso....

D

Deleted member 2719

Uncle Spielberg said:
Saturday was the worst home performance ( except Stoke ) since Hinshelwood's capitulation against Grimsby 4 years ago. If we play like that WE WILL GO DOWN. Infact we will end up bottom. Can Wilkins turn it around ?. I thought for the 1st team this season, fecking hell we really are utter shite aren't we. There was nothing there.

Will we be playing in division 4 next season ?. Simple question.

I am not abusive normally but why don't you just F*ck off you negative C*nt.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
London Irish said:
Errrr...the chairman's many statements at the beginning of the season? :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

If I may remind you, they were mid-table and developing the younger players. Not avoiding relegation by the skin of our teeth, which seems to be your bottom line.

A bit more realistic than your lover McGhee eh? What was it he said? Oh yeah we're going for promotion!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Where you there Mouldy or did you listen to it on the radio

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry I forgot it tis not allowed to make criticisms or examine problems with the team on NSC as it is disloyal. Sorry, I will be behind everything in the future even if we go down and end up in the conference as Mouldy said so.

British Bulldog said:
A bit more realistic than your lover McGhee eh? What was it he said? Oh yeah we're going for promotion!

He said if the board strengthened with a couple of players we could be play-off contenders. Terrible, eh? Sack 'im! :jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sorry to butt in but this thread has some of the finest ARGUING EVER on NSC. Keep it up. *ducks*

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If Saturday did not make you feel negative you must be an cocaine or whisky or both

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
If Saturday did not make you feel negative you must be an cocaine or whisky or both
I told you, I'm not getting dragged in. It's difficult enough trying to work out who's saying what. It's like a custard pie fight in a Laurel and Hardy film.

D

Deleted member 2719

Uncle Spielberg said:
Sorry I forgot it tis not allowed to make criticisms or examine problems with the team on NSC as it is disloyal. Sorry, I will be behind everything in the future even if we go down and end up in the conference as Mouldy said so.

I just want to know why you keep repeatedly starting threads about negative things and why you can't just give Dean a proper crack of the whip.

Start panicking when we get in the last 5 games and we are 9 points from safety - now that is the time to worry.

Come on get behind them they are just boys and they need a lift.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Look MOH, I bet most of the people saying , do not critiscise , give it more time blah blah blah were not bloody well there and have not got since Withdean started. I paid £ 900 for 2 st's , £ 45 for my new top and give the club a lot of money and if I want to criticise a performance or a managerial cock up I bloody well will. I personally found the abuse of McGhee totally out of order but my criticisms have been at changes made and not a single person in particular apart from Piers obviously and that was only because he started on me first :p

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
London Irish said:
He said if the board strengthened with a couple of players we could be play-off contenders. Terrible, eh? Sack 'im! :jester:

Bollox he said he wanted promotion & DK disagreed!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think its great. Its like watching monkeys argue over a wrench. It's a pointless argument but still quite amusing.

British Bulldog said:
Bollox he said he wanted promotion & DK disagreed!
You're right. It's even funnier the way you put it! :D

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No chance there a far worse teams than us, still got the base of a good team with some fine tuning will be pushing for a play off place.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We will only get relegated with Wilkins if Dick Knight does not fund activity in the loan/free transfer market.

Yes we will go down with the current squad Wilkins or anyonelse!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rookie said:
still got the base of a good team with some fine tuning will be pushing for a play off place.
Fine tuning ?
The clutch has gone, the camshaft is shot to bits, the radiators on its last legs, the brakepads are f***ed, the front-right tyre has got a slow puncture and the chassis has almost rusted right through. Oh, and the drivers side rear indicator has stopped working.

Playoffs my scrote.

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
After 4 straight defeats there is obviously going to be a lot of negativity, but I don't think come the end of the season we will be relegated.

Once Oatway, Butters and Hinsh get back the squad will be improved no end. We just need to get some confidence back, with young lads that is a huge factor in how we will play.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Re: Re: Will we get relegated with Wilkins ?.

Mouldy Boots said:
I am not abusive normally but why don't you just F*ck off you negative C*nt.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You naughty boy Mouldy i am going to tell your Mummy:eek: :lolol:

Anyway mate...... people are just spoughting(sp) off like they did about MM:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here