• No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well....

[tweet]1265198184420311045[/tweet]

This is a little like The Judean people's Front Suicide Squad in the Life of Brian, I'm sure Johnson won't blink when a junior minister of a foreign ( to him and many Tories ) country quits on principle...…. it will need a lot more.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
bc.jpg

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
No Bias there then.

Maybe they could have put:

. I made mistakes
. Perhaps I should not have driven
. I kept socially distanced at ALL times
. I am dad TRYING to do the BEST for my family

These are my last words on this thread because it is pretty obvious to me that, there are so many with NO humanity or just can't help being a sheep.

If anyone with any logic looked at it in how it actually was: Cummings put him and his family in a bubble and stayed in that bubble INFECTING NOBODY else for 14-15 days until he was TOLD he was SAFE to return to work.

He has NOT been a super spreader this is nothing but a sad HATE campaign to one of the KEY figures that looks after our country and this is how you repay them.

Maybe take a look at those people on the beaches, the press I have seen so many WORSE breeches of the rule and NONE have been brought to account.

Poor show of humanity from the left, in particular, makes me squirm when they pretend to be humane.

:flounce::flounce::flounce:

I am from the centre ground politics not the left.
How do you know he hasn't infected anyone ?
The bloke has shown that he is a poor father by exposing his son and a poor son by exposing his parents.
He has shown poor judgement which as a leading adviser should cost him his job.
He has shown contempt for the normal people in this country by demonstrating that there is one rule for him and one rule for the rest and that includes you

Wake out of your stupor and smell the coffee

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Can envisage that this won't be the only one.

Walls are crumbling for the Tories.

With the exception of Gove, Cummings has contempt for most of the cabinet. Others will be considering their positions too at the very least.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is clearly the bit of the story they're going to most struggle to defend, mostly because everyone can see that the idea of driving 30 miles to test your eyesight is utterly stupid

[TWEET]1265190747554406400[/TWEET]

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Resigned as a minister but staying on as a Conservative MP? Why doesn’t he go the whole hog if he feels that strongly about it?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This is clearly the bit of the story they're going to most struggle to defend, mostly because everyone can see that the idea of driving 30 miles to test your eyesight is utterly stupid

Gove's response to this question was even worse. :facepalm:

[tweet]1265194389456015360[/tweet]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Resigned as a minister but staying on as a Conservative MP? Why doesn’t he go the whole hog if he feels that strongly about it?
Clearly because it is the Government he feels he can no longer be part of, not the Conservative Party.

I know they tend not resign at all these days, but if you think back to previous resignations, they only rarely leave the party as well.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Clearly because it is the Government he feels he can no longer be part of, not the Conservative Party.

I know they tend not resign at all these days, but if you think back to previous resignations, they only rarely leave the party as well.

I can't ever recall a cabinet resignation that resulted in them resigning the whip as well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

If he had said he wanted to know how tired he felt after a short drive, it would have been a lot more believable. Driving is very tiring especially 260 miles in one stretch.
The virus is leaving people with chronic fatigue.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I see Cummings created a NEW lie today - that he warned about the threat of a coronavirus in 2019.

He actually edited 2019 blog entries last month...

(Whole thread worth reading)

https://twitter.com/jwiechers/status/1264953956758884354?s=20

[tweet]1264953956758884354[/tweet]

Anyway, if he was so worried about pandemics, as the man s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ in command in No10, why didn't he do something to prepare the country?!

It's quite incredible that he knows he is on film, being chased down by Journalists, Police, the Church etc and his every move is being watched.

And yet, in the middle of all this, his ego is such, that he can't resist introducing another, completely new lie in an attempt to 'big himself up'. It's like watching an insecure teenager :shootself

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't see how resigning as an MP in the middle of all this would be appreciated by the people that voted him in, those he mentions in his letter.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Gove lying as usual, it was not Police/Government advice that you could drive to then undertake exercise when DC took his eyesight drive.

Maybe if the Tories put a pound in a pot everytime they lied we could clear the national debt in a couple of months.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have noticed that none of dear old Dom’s apologists have used one of their stock favourite phrases.

“You couldn’t make it up”

Cos they have.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
If he had said he wanted to know how tired he felt after a short drive, it would have been a lot more believable. Driving is very tiring especially 260 miles in one stretch.
The virus is leaving people with chronic fatigue.

He could/should have shared the driving with his wife .

D

Deleted member 2719

I am from the centre ground politics not the left.
How do you know he hasn't infected anyone ?
The bloke has shown that he is a poor father by exposing his son and a poor son by exposing his parents.
He has shown poor judgement which as a leading adviser should cost him his job.
He has shown contempt for the normal people in this country by demonstrating that there is one rule for him and one rule for the rest and that includes you

Wake out of your stupor and smell the coffee

Okay, just the one last bite, especially for you as you don't get so much of my attention.

It might not be coffee that you are SMELLING.

Exactly WHERE did he EXPOSE his parents?

He did NOT enter the house. He stayed at a SAFE distance and SELF ISOLATED with his family in a separate house.

Simple mistake to make if 1) you're a sheep 2) or you get a hard-on spewing hatred against people. 3) or you follow twitter 4) or you follow the far left hyenas on here.

I just hope you're not in all four categories.

Bye bye cumming thread.:bigwave:

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
I can't see how resigning as an MP in the middle of all this would be appreciated by the people that voted him in, those he mentions in his letter.

He’s resigning as a junior minister who had lost confidence in the government and could not accept collective Cabinet responsibility. He will still represent his constituents from the backbenches.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can't ever recall a cabinet resignation that resulted in them resigning the whip as well.

Douglas Ross wasn't a cabinet minister - he was an under secretary of state.

While I don't recall anyone resigning as a minister and leaving the party at the same time, Rory Stewart resigned as a cabinet minister end of July last year and left the Conservative Party just ten weeks later.

Not quite the same thing but Shaun Woodward was sacked as a shadow minister in 1999 and subsequently resigned the Tory whip and joined Labour.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Okay, just the one last bite, especially for you as you don't get so much of my attention.

It might not be coffee that you are SMELLING.

Exactly WHERE did he EXPOSE his parents?

He did NOT enter the house. He stayed at a SAFE distance and SELF ISOLATED with his family in a separate house.

Simple mistake to make if 1) you're a sheep 2) or you get a hard-on spewing hatred against people. 3) or you follow twitter 4) or you follow the far left hyenas on here.

I just hope you're not in all four categories.

Bye bye cumming thread.:bigwave:

Just one word: naive. And I'm not going to elaborate, because if you think the way you sound, there's no bloody point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here