Wilkins Signs New Deal

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
algie said:
Great news at last:clap2:

I don't like Knights comments about a serious challenge to get back into the championship with a lesser budget.Thats including losing Carpenter and Molango.Also Mcghee's and Bookers wages are now freed up.Unless we can sign a proper proven striker it will be another fight unless Wilkins unearths some gems

We also have CKR and Carole off the wage bill, and FDM's current lucrative deal will have finished on June 30 too.

BUT we are £600,000 a year down on TV income, and that is before you factor in falling crowds.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Molango will be a huge loss Algie

Mar 10, 2006
Right - Dean has signed the contract therefore he is now the manager of this football club so lets get behind him. Tough times lay ahead so lets see whether or not he's up to the job after he's had the opportunity of a full pre season behind him. Hopefully he'll come back refreshed with some new ideas, with a new back room team, the benefit of some new signings and the young players having had a season under their belt.

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
If we get some good experienced players in to balance the squad we'll do OK next season - maybe a playoff place. I think our youngsters will really start to come through if there's more experienced players for them to learn off.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
now he has signed it, lets get the players sorted out

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
NS Herald said:
Get behind him and give him your FULL and positive support.

If you want to winge, moan, complain etc. at least have the decency to wait until October before mouthing off :lolol: :lolol:

I have every confidence that ALL the people who post on here will observe the above.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
superb news, 3 year deal as well hopefully the man to lead us out at Falmer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Clive Walker's slaphead said:
Bens Grandad - I said HOPEFULLY he'll have new back room staff

Sorry I interpreted it as hopefully bring in some news players and was also bringing in new backroom staff, not hopefully bringing in new back room staff.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Breaking news: Uncle Spielberg placed on suicide watch. More to follow.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Best news for a long time now lets sort out the rest of the back room team and the players and it's onwards and upwards towards next season. :clap2:

D

Deleted member 2719

Don Tmatter said:
Get Chappers in full time and John Byrne to work with the forwards.

I would second that a Backroom staff full of Albion passion.

Well done Dean looking forward to seeing your boys develop into men under your management.

Deanooooooooooooooooooooo

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :albion1: :albion1: :albion1:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here