Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why wasn't Fraser playing today?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
And therein lies the problem with you, Ian. You've made friends with one of the players, one who 99% of albion fans think is useless and that clearly gets to you

Now I'm sorry but that is complete rubbish. 99%, could it be in a desperate attempt to back up you ramblings you wish you were in a majority when in reality you don't like the bloke and expect everyone to have the same opinion as you?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Now I'm sorry but that is complete rubbish. 99%, could it be in a desperate attempt to back up you ramblings you wish you were in a majority when in reality you don't like the bloke and expect everyone to have the same opinion as you?

Spot on.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fraser wasn't playing on the wing. He was playing right-midfield but kept tucking inside to scuffle for the ball. Presumably that was his remit for the afternoon (after all, there really is no point in playing him as an actual winger), but it meant we had no outlet down the right whatsoever.

For my money, I thought McLeod had a reasonable first half, gave us good width down the left, got in some good positions and delivered some decent crosses. If we'd been a bit more positive and left McLeod on, then subbed Fraser for Seb instead, and had both of them running at Orient down both flanks, then we'd probably have won that. Orient were absolute JUNK and were there for the taking.

And therein lies the problem with you, Ian. You've made friends with one of the players, one who 99% of albion fans think is useless and that clearly gets to you, and because I've criticised him you'll use any chance you get to slate me. Sad. If you want to prove me wrong then share with me the details of this "track record" but seeing as it extends no further than Henderson, Mayo, and Fraser you can't.

Absolute rubbish. Fraser was rubbish today just like he's been all season. Nothing toned down in that.

Absolutely spot on. Add to that "if a person thinks they're IN with the club then they won't dare to criticise it or anyone attached to it, and they will shout down anyone who does." In nearly every case said person is a delusional idiot who thinks they're far more important than they really are."

Oh, and to NMH, I've said it before but it really needs emphasising. Before you can have an opinion you need to get a real job and stop passing off your opinion as fact when your back is facing every match we play. Either admit you can't possibly know anything about what happens on the pitch or prove that you have eyes in your back. It's one or the other.

You certainly do reach as far out there as possible to find some speck of reasoning behind your absolutely boring drivel. 99% of people on here think you're a dramatic serial whinger, the far extreme of a black-cloud dullard who could instigate a rainy day just by breathing out.

Please find one more reasoning in your pointless life, to go do one.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our problem seems to be that as soon as a player is brought in and puts on the blue and white stripes they forget how to score goals. I cannot see Davies scoring more than 5 goals a season. Oh how we are crying out for Forster and Murray to be fit and start playing again, when that happens perhaps we may start scoring goals and winning games but will it be too late.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
And therein lies the problem with you, Ian. You've made friends with one of the players, one who 99% of albion fans think is useless and that clearly gets to you, and because I've criticised him you'll use any chance you get to slate me. Sad. If you want to prove me wrong then share with me the details of this "track record" but seeing as it extends no further than Henderson, Mayo, and Fraser you can't.

Pathetic. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read on here.

You just don't get it, do you? My problem with you is not WHAT you write, it's the WAY you write it. If you want to criticise the players then fair enough, go for it. I just don't like the way a poor game is interpreted as a player being 'UTTER TURD', or a player making a mistake leading to him being called a retard. What makes it even more stupid is that YOU have one particular favourite player who, even if he threw it into his own net, would see you blaming it on a freak gust of wind.

Your threads are set up to show us all how clever you are and how big and hard you are at absolutely slaughtering the players. Personally I think it's completely pathetic.

The best analogy I can think of is the way football is reported in the media. Your way of writing, always looking for a sensational angle, or an excuse to pick on the slightest mistake and blow it up out of all proportion, is very much like the tabloid newspaper. I prefer a much more reasoned way of looking at things, as per some of the broadsheets. That is why someone like Pat Sheehan, who is a decent writer, will never be fit to wipe the boots of someone like Henry Winter.

There are a number of posters on here whose opinion I respect and whose comments on the games are worth reading. You are not one of them.

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
flip me thought second half Fraser was class and was one of the only players who wanted to get on the ball and create...actually looking up to deliver a ball to Owusu feet which was nice no good just lumping it into him, he has some good touches and with players running off him will create chances. Fraser for Livermore could not understand it we lost a lot of impetus when that happened !

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
flip me thought second half Fraser was class and was one of the only players who wanted to get on the ball and create...actually looking up to deliver a ball to Owusu feet which was nice no good just lumping it into him, he has some good touches and with players running off him will create chances. Fraser for Livermore could not understand it we lost a lot of impetus when that happened !
that was the way i saw it as well thought he did ok and really couldn't understand the change

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here