Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why wasn't Fraser playing today?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
He was on the right wasn't he. Pretty annonymous as all our play came through McLeod in the first half, in the second he was subbed for carole. He's definitely not a winger.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
f***ing useless today!
Total waste of space...granted he's got good feet, but no footballing brain what so ever.
Gave us no width down the right...kept drifting inside and tackling his own team-mates.
Will be playing in the Blue Square Premier within a two seasons time.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Actually to be fair to the lad he's had a few not too bad games recently ... but following some dire displays earlier in the season.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Not since the youth team days, but he's a local lad and he runs about a lot so we all have to support him and clap our little hands off when he gets his touch of the ball every 20 minutes. At least that's what the jokers who'll put up with ANYTHING will say.

Fraser will be playing non-league football within a year of leaving us, whenever that may be. I've been saying it for two years and a lot of people just don't like to admit it. But I'd bet every penny I've got that I'm right.

Well you can bet if Slade is still here the ginger will be let go but if slade has gone bet he gets a 2 year deal:rant:

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Whilst Fraser had one of his lesser games the biggest waste of space was JARRETT. What was he doing? Nothing. Christ he was awful. Mcloud and Davies can also be singled out for their ineptitude. Going down with players like that? Without a doubt. God I'm pissed off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here