Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why it's never been better to be a Brighton Fan

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
:bigwave::bigwave:
1 and 2. Again, you've just come out with drivel and insults rather than facts. You haven't challenged any of the valid points i've made and instead you've just gone back to your usual cheats line which show's you have no come back. As i said, a number of circumstances led to our admins and neither were down to intentionally cheating. BUT DON'T LET THE FACT'S GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD STORY.

3. We don't have a pot to piss in? Again, this show's you know nothing about us. How did we afford these huge wages that Murray has demanded then? Also, how come last January we agreed a price of £1 million with Everton for James Vaughan to join us in the summer if we could agree personal terms etc. In the end Norwich came in for him and we missed out but who can blame him, a move to the Prem is fantastic for the lad. As i said earlier, were also in for Rhodes who will cost a fair bit. BUT DON'T LET THE FACT'S GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD STORY.

Certs for relegation? Yes the bookies have us there but how often do they get it wrong? Last year they had Boro to go up and Watford to go down. Watford finished above Boro comfortably. The year before, everyone had Blackpool to go down to League One and they got promoted to the Prem. Says it all. Also, if you judged our results just on Freedman's reign we would have finished mid-table. George Burley was 90% of the reason we were sh*t last year...and he's gone. BUT DON'T LET THE FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD STORY.

4. With Ambrose, Zaha and a few new signings supplying Murray, i'm sure he'll be just fine. BUT DON'T LET THE FACT'S GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD STORY.

BHAexpress, i'm disappointed in you! I thought i'd log back in today to see your response to my above post...but nothing! I was expecting to find the usual drivel, you know, how Murray is shi*e, admin, cheats, Palace are skint, relegation fodder, blah blah blah...but nothing at all tells us all that we need to know about you. That your nothing more than a deluded little Seagull who has a serious case of verbal diarrhea and when challenged with the FACTS has no come back :bigwave:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Palace fans should be glad the Albion are back in the Championship, rivalry is what makes football what it is. Plus, we've put meaning back into your season, so it's not just another dull procession of relegation scraps for youse - and for us it's another excuse to frequent the fine watering holes (for they are indeed holes) of south London

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Palace fans should be glad the Albion are back in the Championship, rivalry is what makes football what it is. Plus, we've put meaning back into your season, so it's not just another dull procession of relegation scraps for youse - and for us it's another excuse to frequent the fine watering holes (for they are indeed holes) of south London

Delighted your back, these are the games that football is all about. I'm not here to have a go at Brighton football club (well ok, 9 out of 10 times i won't!), the reason i've signed up is to bring some reality back to your more deluded posters. I get the impression a lot of you think your going to piss the league next year and that you team is so much superior than ours. The Championship is a very, very tough league, next year more so than ever. And don't write Palace off just yet, we have some very good players and now that we have a level playing field, free from the shackles of admin, i think we (like you) can have a bright future.

Last edited:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Delighted your back, these are the games that football is all about. I'm not here to have a go at Brighton football club (well ok, 9 out of 10 times i won't!), the reason i've signed up is to bring some reality back to your more deluded posters. I get the impression a lot of you think your going to piss the league next year and that you team is so much superior than ours. The Championship is a very, very tough league, next year more so than ever. And don't write Palace off just yet, we have some very good players and now that we have a level playing filled, free from the shackles of admin, i think we (like you) can have a bright future.

Indulge us for a little while. I can only speak for myself, but back at xmas two seasons ago if you told me the Albion would be where they are at this precise moment of time, I would never have believed you. Who knows what next season brings? I'll be happy with Championship survival, anything more is a Brucie Bonus.

Ok, now that's out of the way, where are your boys going to be for the tear-up at your place? Woop-woop!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ok, now that's out of the way, where are your boys going to be for the tear-up at your place? Woop-woop!!

I was watching the 2009 remake of The Firm last night and in the storyline Becks and his crew were going to do Palace on a Saturday but changed their mind as they would have it with the Millwall mob but got well turned over outside their boozer. Made it unbelievable , why would they bother with the Nigels ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here