Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is everyone creaming themselves?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Why do you do it?

Either Arismendi is going to end up playing well and you're going to look doube the idiot that you would have done. Or, you could be proved right that he wasn't a great signing but everyone will still think you're acting like a dickhead for telling everyone not to get excited about new signings and seemingly taking pleasure in gloating about one of our players not performing well.

I guess it gives someone like Common as Mook something to do with his life?

Seems as though everyone else is allowed to bounce a thread slating me, but of course I'm not allowed to point out when it's those people who currently look like the idiots.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Great stuff. Not sad enough to check but I reckon you have posted around 10 times tonight since we lost and maybe once last Saturday?

Still, I'm the prick aren't I?

Yes.

If you really want to know the ins and outs of my social life, I went to the game last weekend, when to the pub, came home, posted a few times on nsc, then went to the local.

Today is a bank holiday, I've not been to the game, I'm skint, have nothing better to do, so I'm on NSC. Problem?

Oh and just to confirm: Yes, yes you're a prick.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Withdean Wanderer OWNING about 50 posters in one SWOOP - lovely work:clap:

I'm not going to criticise Diego because the fact we have a URUGUAYAN is more than enough for me, but some people on this thread look very stupid.

I haven't commented on either of the two threads but Withdean Wanderer clearly does not own people. Arismendi has barely had any time on the pitch and not started a game yet so great. But then you were delighted in February that your prediction that we would go down was looking good so I suppose that says everything.

Also, after your comment on the Crofts thread, would you like to comment on whether we might have missed him today?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Yes.

If you really want to know the ins and outs of my social life, I went to the game last weekend, when to the pub, came home, posted a few times on nsc, then went to the local.

Today is a bank holiday, I've not been to the game, I'm skint, have nothing better to do, so I'm on NSC. Problem?

:lolol:

You don't have to justify yourself to me and I couldn't give a monkeys toss what social life you do (or most probably don't) have. Just reckon I'm making a fairly safe assumption. The timing of yours and your bum-chums re-appearance is frankly comical.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Same old faces, as soon as we lose. They're even sad enough to resurrect their long dead threads.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Seems as though everyone else is allowed to bounce a thread slating me, but of course I'm not allowed to point out when it's those people who currently look like the idiots.

Yes.

I am convinced you're a coprorphiliac.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

The reason your thread was bounced was because you seem to delight in pointing out how Poyet had no contact because you didn't like his January signings. This thread was again slagging off a new signing, or at least people who were excited we had signed him, so it is completely different. As I said before, 2 appearances and no starts does not prove you right.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The reason your thread was bounced was because you seem to delight in pointing out how Poyet had no contact because you didn't like his January signings. This thread was again slagging off a new signing, or at least people who were excited we had signed him, so it is completely different. As I said before, 2 appearances and no starts does not prove you right.

Never said it did, did I?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
That's kind of blown your pathetic little argument out of the water hasn't it!

And no, I NEVER have a holiday from being a berk, wherever I am in the world.

Not really, no. As I don't know you and don't particularly care to, I haven't got a clue where you have been. Just seems a bit convenient to me. And the twin reappearance as soon as we lose looks a little to co-incidental.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Well I didn't go today so I'm no authority on the matter, but I don't imagine we did miss him at all. The fact we had ex-Premiership player, goalscorer and all-round class act Lee Hendrie in our midfield instead of Gillingham reject Andrew Crofts sounds, to me at least, like a step up. As I've said before, the short-sighted love him because he has regularly popped up with late/crucial goals (for which I applaud him), but in general play he is limited, slow and goes missing too much.

First defeat in 8 away from home. Not that I am blaming Hendrie but it would be interesting to hear if we did miss him.

I really don't understand your prejudice against Crofts. He wasn't a Gillingham reject but had a falling out with the manager and even spent some time on loan with promoted Peterborough last season (hardly a reject). You wrongly slagged off his signing in the summer and now can't accept that you have been proved wrong. I genuinely want all Brighton players to succeed but I honestly believe that you want some to fail and Crofts is one of them (another being any keeper who is not Kuipers).

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
But you don't need to know me. You just THINK before suggesting reasons why people may have dared to spend a few days away from nsc. I've also got a broken laptop and been through a period with no internet access. Should I have somehow run this past you first?

Anything else? Broken some fingers in a freak beat-off accident?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

I'm not going to get involved in this argument, but his performances in two 15 minute cameos prove nothing. He is miles from being match fit and has been thrown on against Southampton, which was one of the most high-tempo games this year, and Hartlepool, when we were 2-0 down and it was one of the more physical games this year.

There is no way we can judge him yet.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Blimey bit quick to judge someone based on 2 sub appearances one of which most posting on here will not have seen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here