Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is everyone creaming themselves?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I don't want any player to fail, but once a player has proven themselves to be shit I just want them OUT. And if that means bad performances then so be it. I take the view that it's better in the long-run if the shit shows itself up to be shit, rather than paper over the cracks - as that sodding JPT run with Fraser and the rest of his talentless twats did last season.

It is a good thing you are not on the coaching staff then. Why bother coaching players when you might as well get rid of them. So I take it you wrote off Kuipers after his debut when he proved to be shit and was taken off at half time.

Also, you were slagging off the Crofts signing before he proved to be shit as he hadn't even played. He also hasn't proved to be shit as he has been one of our best players this year (and I think more people will agree with me than you but of course you must be right anyway).

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'm not going to get involved in this argument, but his performances in two 15 minute cameos prove nothing. He is miles from being match fit and has been thrown on against Southampton, which was one of the most high-tempo games this year, and Hartlepool, when we were 2-0 down and it was one of the more physical games this year.

There is no way we can judge him yet.

Have you not read the NSC rulebook? If Withdean Wanderer or Complete Badger don't rate a player then he is automatically rubbish and should be criticised for any mistake they make and are officially lucky if they do anything good.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That's kind of blown your pathetic little argument out of the water hasn't it!

And no, I NEVER have a holiday from being a berk, wherever I am in the world.

I guess you're right, obviously we have underestimated you, you're a full time berk.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Your a boring bastard and all you do is slag people off.

You're an ignorant bastard because that is not true at all. As it is just about everybody has a go at these two, are you related to them ?

Oh, BTW,you mean 'you're' not 'your', well done you've made a fool of yourself twice in one sentence.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I don't want any player to fail, but once a player has proven themselves to be shit I just want them OUT. And if that means bad performances then so be it. I take the view that it's better in the long-run if the shit shows itself up to be shit, rather than paper over the cracks - as that sodding JPT run with Fraser and the rest of his talentless twats did last season.

But the problem is that you have usually decided whether a player is shit or not after about 2 games. This is why your arguments lack credibility. You made that judgement about Brezovan after about 2 matches, but in recent weeks he has been OUTSTANDING. You made this judgement after 0 GAMES about Holroyd.

Other than truly awful players, judgement of any player should be made after 10-20 games. You make NO allowances whatsoever for dips in form, players settling in etc etc.

Although I agree with you to an extent about Crofts, who I don't feel is good enough if we want to mount a promotion push next season, I believe on the whole the speed with which you make a judgement on players is borderline AUTISTIC.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
turd.png

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Worth remembering this thread when we sign someone in the summer who is rumoured to be good. Usual suspects spunking off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here