Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is Brighton home of the Gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
The body of science disagrees with you, but then again, the body of the 21st century disagrees with your politics. Reality has left you behind...

If it was normal to be gay then the human race would not exist.

Try and prove that comment wrong. Pleb.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Well the human race does apparently exist; & so do people who do not procreate (either inherently or otherwise). So what exactly is your f***ing point?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

If you're a representative of what is 'normal', then I'm f***ing glad I'm not.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i for one am glad the world isnt all male as my max sky package would be a waste of money without the make believe lesbians on the adult channel vive la diversity

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Are you aware that inbreeding is not only abnormal but unlike homosexuality it's illegal ?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I'm "a gay", but when I go on holiday I I like to go to the same kinds of places that *gasp* straight people go to.

I think some people don't quite grasp that, beyond the gender of people to whom we're attracted, there's actually no difference between gay people and straight people.

yeah, right!!

bumder!

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
If you're a representative of what is 'normal', then I'm f***ing glad I'm not.

You are glad that you are gay? I find that had to believe. Being born with a disability must be awful. Bet your mum and dad are proud of you though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You are glad that you are gay? I find that had to believe. Being born with a disability must be awful. Bet your mum and dad are proud of you though.

When it comes to having a disability I always pity retards.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I find it hard to believe that anachronisms such as yourself still exist in the 21st century.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Then oral sex and masturbation is equally wrong. Are you saying that anyone who has had a blowjob or a reacharound from a bird is abnormal too?

And judging from all those crusty socks in your bedroom you must be abnormal too, and not just because of your stunning lack of intelligence.

D

Deleted User X18H

Brighton is not all Gay Tolerant (not me!!!) there have been many instances of Gay hate related crime in town recently.

The thing is why why why flirtate you sexuality with the main aim of causing shock to others if you are gay just get on with it.

When you see these poor victims in The Argus claiming they thought Brighton was gay tolerant well I am afraid that is not the case. There are still some double hard old Brightonians who do not like the carefree reputation their Town appears to have developed over the last 20 years!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
do you pity spastics, simple question really

I pity anybody with a disability although technically Pork Sword doesn't have one although metaphorically he clearly does. Does that answer your pointless question ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
İbrahim Tatlıses;2983675 said:
Although I have nothing against them on an individual level, each to their own and all that, but I think it's pretty unethical for it to be regarded and taught as "normal" when it obviously isn't - it's a dysfunction on the same level as being sexually attracted to objects, kids or animals.

It's not a dysfunction of any sort whatsoever, it's a variation.

If the most common eye colour in the world is brown (which it is, over half of the world's population has brown eyes), does that mean that anyone who doesn't have brown eyes has a 'dysfunction'?

If the most common hair colour in the world is black, does that mean anyone who has a hair colour other than black has a 'dysfunction'?

Just because the majority of people are heterosexual does not make homosexuality dysfunctional, it simply makes it a variation on exactly the same level as those I have suggested above.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I actually feel sorry for you. I pity you and your disgusting urges.

The majority of the people on this Earth experience a level of intelligence, tolerance and understanding of others of which you can only dream. You're a sad little troglodyte stuck in the mindset that anyone who isn't like you is somehow an aberration on the face of humanity, completely unaware and uncomprehending of the world of diversity around you.

You're the one that deserves people's pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here