Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is Brighton home of the Gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
She didn't hate Brighton.

She just didn't like the Royal Pavllion much.

You must be the kind of person who will reason that if someone doesn't like fried rice they hate all of china.

f***ing hell what time is it there? are you a milkman or something.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Is there a pecking order among poofters in Brighton where the home grown ones have a kind of Kudos?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
thats oop north isnt it? what if your a gay and live in London, and want to go on holiday. would you go south 42 miles or go north at 400/500 miles?

I'm "a gay", but when I go on holiday I I like to go to the same kinds of places that *gasp* straight people go to.

I think some people don't quite grasp that, beyond the gender of people to whom we're attracted, there's actually no difference between gay people and straight people.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm "a gay", but when I go on holiday I like to go to places that *gasp* straight people go to.

I think some people don't quite grasp that, beyond the gender of people to whom we're attracted, there's actually no difference between gay people and straight people.

Gay people acting like all other people shock horror, ring the News of the world.:laugh:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm "a gay", but when I go on holiday I I like to go to the same kinds of places that *gasp* straight people go to.

Don't blame you Frutos. Mykonos isn't all that. There are much better Greek Islands. :blush:

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007

Except that being gay is an abnormailty.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I mean Portscum is just down the train track and its chock FULL of Sailors being a Navy Town.....surely the Gays should've chosen that dog shit alley to represent their ideals and not Brighton? WHY?!

'The Gays'!! Are you living in 1909 or 2009? Liberal thinking Marc Bolan would turn in his grave knowing his name was attached to such utter bullshit as that post! Not sure what's worse, this post, or the fact that so many people on here deemed it worthy of posting a serious response! :nono:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Except that being gay is an abnormailty.

Here's a picture of a whole group of abnormal types out in public.

Orange-March_682_519910a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here