Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is Brighton home of the Gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brightons a dirty, dated ,sleaze hole ,admit it OR OTHERWISE OPEN YOUR EYES

Cosmopolitan is the word you're looking for, just because your right wing fascist views are laughed at by it's inhabitants shouldn't make you so bitter :lol:

Brightons a dirty, dated ,sleaze hole ,admit it OR OTHERWISE OPEN YOUR EYES

Brighton has always been dirty and a sleaze hole I grant you, but dated?
Do me a favour and try and remember some of the places you have visited on away trips and ask yourself is Brighton actually dated?
Not a f***ing chance!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton has always been dirty and a sleaze hole I grant you, but dated?
Do me a favour and try and remember some of the places you have visited on away trips and ask yourself is Brighton actually dated?
Not a f***ing chance!

You should remember that Adolf Junior here needs a good laxative.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Because they were told Brighton was a favourite haunt of a very famous Queen.

Just they didn't realise it was Victoria and not Danny La Rue.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Say what ya like about brighton but i cant think of another city or town in the uk that i would rather be.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
People ignore the fact that 95% of the gay people are NOT born and bred Brighton people, They come from far and wide with a good portion from London......

Its not my cup of tea,and i dont advocate the lifestyle in anyway.Leave me alone and i will leave you alone.Its my choice and its there choice.Cockney gay feckers

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You dont see many gays in Hull and Grimsby for the simple reason they all now live in either London or Brighton.

All the best places have a high gay population so don't knock it. Brighton, Ibiza, San Francisco, Amsterdam spring to mind, all quality places with great ambience and great restaurants.

It's not because of the gay population that these cities are "best places" though.
In their credit, gays are generally tidy, fastidious and organised about their area to live in, and they will pick good places to live, eat, and go out. They also tend towards being financially well-sorted too, so that enables their choices.
It's fair to suggest that they also will move away from their place of birth/youth/education, for various reasons, and will head for places that have a number of their same 'lifestyle choice'.

So, good-time cities will attract people, and will see gays merging to/in certain sectors of the city.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Cosmopolitan is the word you're looking for, just because your right wing fascist views are laughed at by it's inhabitants shouldn't make you so bitter :lol:

hahaha cosmopolitan. That old chestnut. The self delusion of some with this city business and 'its cosmopolitan' rubbish never ceases to astound me. It is a seaside town with a few benders in it. It is hardly 1930's Shanghai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here