Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have you removed these questions?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ah, I see that St Lennard and Auditor have moved on from Brightonfans.com.

Brightonfans.com

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Assuming DMH are the main club lawyers .... last season they had an advertising hoarding ( I haven't bothered looking for one for this season ). I'm sure I've seen them advertise in the matchday programme as well ( I guess you didn't check before asking the question ? ).

So it appears that the answer to your question is an obvious yes - DMH ( once again assuming they do represent the club ) do put money into the club. Good on them ! :clap2:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Saint Lennard said:
So i am not being constructuive by suggesting a partner to sponsor a game or match ball or do a bot of advertising.. OK i take on board this may cause some tension but at least i suggested it. What constructive comment have you come up with. Oh i'm a NIMBY. OOh.... thats just speculation on your part because you assume that anyone who questions why an opportunity to raise a bit of cash hasn't been taken is anti Falmer. what an @sshole.

Go on son, let it all out, get it off your chest...............

See you at Crewe then yes..??

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Westdene Seagull said:
Assuming DMH are the main club lawyers .... last season they had an advertising hoarding ( I haven't bothered looking for one for this season ). I'm sure I've seen them advertise in the matchday programme as well ( I guess you didn't check before asking the question ? ).

So it appears that the answer to your question is an obvious yes - DMH ( once again assuming they do represent the club ) do put money into the club. Good on them ! :clap2:

At last a sensible answer - and no abuse - thanks - why are the others so hostile

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Auditor said:
At last a sensible answer - and no abuse - thanks - why are the others so hostile

Its probably the tone of your questions - a little short and sharp possibly.....As you've said you know the importance of Falmer, anyone who seems to be digging for any scrap of information in order to justify or (possibly incorrectly) refuse the cause will be severely grilled on here - we can't help it and won't apologise for our protective behaviour!!

Just wondering why your interest in the legal side of things? Aer you interested in the work?

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
tedebear said:
Its probably the tone of your questions - a little short and sharp possibly.....As you've said you know the importance of Falmer, anyone who seems to be digging for any scrap of information in order to justify or (possibly incorrectly) refuse the cause will be severely grilled on here - we can't help it and won't apologise for our protective behaviour!!

Just wondering why your interest in the legal side of things? Aer you interested in the work?

Definitely not - just trying to ensure we dont have a new archer in the camp and that everyone is contributing to our cause

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Auditor said:

Errrrrr............. (repeat).... two new posters, both join on the same day, both put nearly nothing about themselves on their profile, both ask for detailed information on the club which should be asked of the club direct, not through here, both get very defensive, both are posting on other brighton forums with similar questions and comments, both have never been heard of before................ need I go on.

:cool:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
The Auditor said:
Definitely not - just trying to ensure we dont have a new archer in the camp and that everyone is contributing to our cause

fair enough!! I think the chances of that happening again are rather remote...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
somerset said:
Errrrrr............. (repeat).... two new posters, both join on the same day, both put nearly nothing about themselves on their profile, both ask for detailed information on the club which should be asked of the club direct, not through here, both get very defensive, both are posting on other brighton forums with similar questions and comments, both have never been heard of before................ need I go on.

The Auditor and Saint Lennard: 8 posts and 9 posts respectively, both asking dodgy questions WAY beyond what any normal 'football enthusiast' would give a flyer about. The club's solicitors are a matter of public record. Anything over and above that - don't give 'em the time of day! :salute: :salute:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
It's like NSC are the (self appointed?) guardians of the gates of Falmer and we're on the lookout for infiltrators. These two strangers that suddenly appeared asking provocative questions are obviously spies and are going to get their comeuppance.

If only SL has simply asked if the Falmer legal team could be approached to contribute to the Alive & Kicking fund then they may have been let in. As it is their heads are just about to go on poles above the gate. It's a thin line......

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
somerset said:

paranoid or what - I'll put more detail on my profile if it improves your attitude - we live in a democracy - a question about a striker is not unreasonable - after all living outside of Brighton (not a nimby) leaves questions that need asking

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Tom Hark said:
The Auditor and Saint Lennard: 8 posts and 9 posts respectively, both asking dodgy questions WAY beyond what any normal 'football enthusiast' would give a flyer about. The club's solicitors are a matter of public record. Anything over and above that - don't give 'em the time of day! :salute: :salute:

Thats why we are at Withdean and archer is a rich man

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
The tone of your question lumped you into the same category as people who moan about dick tight. They tend to get a rather short shrift around here.

I've read your posts on brightonfans.com and know you are just another whinger never happy with anything. I'm bored with whingers, mainly because it's so easy to whinge and not so easy to get off your ass and do something constructive. You will say that there is nothing wrong with questioning the decisions of the directors so I will therefore paraphrase an Easy 10 post ages ago (it's on NSC Gold) and say - Who would you recommend replace this board if you are so unhappy with them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here