Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have you removed these questions?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Easy 10 said:
Can I just thank Titanic and Deportivo for replying to this and saying exactly what I would have come back with. I have been down the pub for some birthday pints and missed the rest of this debate. Good work fella's.
:clap:

You're welcome, Easy.

Happy birthday :drink:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
somerset said:
I am hazarding a guess that if the question(s) re the clubs surveyers/legal team etc is put in the said forum, there will be more exasperated raising of eyebrows than at your average Dr Spock appreciation seminar.

Unlikely - but if I do whats the problem its an open forum and no doubt the board will answer or says its private matter not up for discussion

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
and we can then all ask about effective use of toilet paper and light bulbs... :jester:

We have a right to know, you know :dunce:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The Auditor said:
Unlikely - but if I do whats the problem its an open forum and no doubt the board will answer or says its private matter not up for discussion

...no problem............... ask away.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Titanic said:
and we can then all ask about effective use of toilet paper and light bulbs... :jester:

We have a right to know, you know :dunce:

your choice not mine -
I was thinking of asking how long to get the stadium operational from the moment JP gives the go ahead and what buy a brick type schemes might be put in place - despite what you think I'm not all negative and look forward to watching the albion in our new stadium as much as you do !

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Saint Lennard said:
As so as well as being a NIMBY i was born yesterday. I have been through the last six years. I don't want to go through something similar again so want to know what the club are doing to avoid it. You and your abusive chums seem to think that i am wrong in wanting to avoid the club going out of business. I don't understand. Previous messages have shown more can be done. As for hiding something, has the club admitted not sending the letters to everyone? What avenues are the club about to pursue? Every one is going on about trust. That has to be built by being open and honest. By the club communicating in a clearer fashion i wouldn't have these question would i. Sorry.
None of us want to see the club go out of business - and just where have I been abusive?

In my opinion the current board are more open and honest than any in the club's history. The club would probably not admit to not sending letters to everyone because they may actually think that they have.

I will be surprised if you take any of this on board, however, as you seem determined to see greed and corruption whether it is there or not.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Spiros said:

The club would probably not admit to not sending letters to everyone because they may actually think that they have.

So by us not questioning the board they are going to carry on in ignorance. Very sensible.

When have i mentioned greed and corruption. NEVER. I am just asking that the club shows me that they are pulling out all the stops rather than puttin my NSC blinkers on and trotting off Galley Hill.

Other users have suggested where we are not doing everything. I suppose they only see greed and corruption too. Is this forum only for those that see greed and corruption because it seems that they are the only ones who are brave enough to put questions to the board.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Lord Bracknell said:
How about suggesting that the Club run a scheme that offers people a seat named after them at Falmer, if they give £250 to the Albion now?

very funny and fair game I suppose - thats now - I was thinking of once construction commences - real bricks and mortar rather than currently an imaginary seat in an imaginary stadium
The quicker this all gets sorted out the better

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
The Auditor said:
very funny and fair game I suppose - thats now - I was thinking of once construction commences - real bricks and mortar rather than currently an imaginary seat in an imaginary stadium
The quicker this all gets sorted out the better

This is the imaginary stadium with 240 seats with "Wickes" written on the back of them is it?

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Lord Bracknell said:
How about suggesting that the Club run a scheme that offers people a seat named after them at Falmer, if they give £250 to the Albion now?

Actually i would like to know how the plans for selling the executive boxes at the stadium are going and how much one will cost me. Anyone willing to ask these... or again for some unknown reason am i crossing that TRUST line again.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Saint Lennard said:
Actually i would like to know how the plans for selling the executive boxes at the stadium are going and how much one will cost me. Anyone willing to ask these... or again for some unknown reason am i crossing that TRUST line again.

That would seem a sensible question to me.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Saint Lennard said:
£60,000 divided by £250 =
I'm not stupid!!

No - the club didn't take Wickes money - so the seats won't have their name on!

:jester:

The club did, however, settle with Bill Archer for £700,000 less than he was 'entitled' to when his shares and loans were settled up.

700,000 / 250 = ??

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm sure there will be reports on the official website, on NSC and probably The Argus too.

But nothing beats looking them in the whites of their eyes when they are talking with passion about the club and it's future.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Faldo said:
Ignorance and self opinionated crap are little excuse for belittling the efforts and achievements of those at the club.

Quite right, let's remove all the threads full of ignorance and self-opinionated crap from NSC right now. Hold on a moment...???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here