Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have Dave and Harty fallen out?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cjd said:
Maybe he has a bit more dignity....?

maybe the question was asked and I answered it. I see nothing to wind anybody up in what I have put

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ozymandias said:
Behave ... he can't have any dignity ... he post on here !!!!

Good point

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
DTG makes the phone in more bearable for me - gives it another dimension, sort of man on the terrace, where as Harty has to 'entertain' and come up with the subject matter for discussion other than the 90 minute just that has just taken place, DTG just tells us what he thought of the match - they werea good team - the show is poorer without DTG.

Reinstate DtG I say

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Personally I won't miss DTG on the show, sorry. Thought he was okay but wasn't sure what he added, especially if he would rather go and watch eggchasers than the super seagulls. But please god, don't replace him with Mike Ward again. The bloke is awful, and Arsenal, and just irritates the f*** out of me.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Don't know whathappened between DtG and Harty but personaþlly thought the two worked well together. This Saturday it was much more dull.

Having worked in media I know lots of people who work together who can't stand each other so please think of us listeners and bring back the Harty / DtG phone in!

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Giraffe said:
especially if he would rather go and watch eggchasers than the super seagulls.

erm......choice...going to watch Brighton at Crewe 200 odd miles away, setting off at 8 in the morning not getting home till 10 ish, on my own, having been there the last few times and seen us play shite....or go with THE FAMILY to see the rugby, setting off at one o'clock and getting home at six o'clock....

No brainer really

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Harty will have to use loo paper again :eek: Sorry Dave only joking m8 the phone in was a lot better with you trying to talk about the Albion

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Dave the Gaffer said:
erm......choice...going to watch Brighton at Crewe 200 odd miles away, setting off at 8 in the morning not getting home till 10 ish, on my own, having been there the last few times and seen us play shite....or go with THE FAMILY to see the rugby, setting off at one o'clock and getting home at six o'clock....

No brainer really

And thats why I don't understand why you didn't go to Crewe:jester: :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here