Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have Dave and Harty fallen out?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dave the Gaffer said:
its a very long boring story.

Suffice it to say, it was very much an over reaction to something that happened after the famous "Suegate" program and what was posted on here afterwards.

make of that what you will.

SAKE
"long boring story" my left buttock. I want DETAILS.

Did DTG turn up after the game as usual to do the show, and get told to F off by Harty ?
Was Harty flicking V's at DTG from the press box during the game ?
Was there a full-blown blazing row behind the mike whilst "The Lovely Sophia" was doing the travel ?
Did DTG receive an irate phone call at 3am after Harty had read whatever it was that upset him on NSC ?
Did Hawsey have to jump in and seperate the pair of them as things turned nasty ?
Did the FDM wade in and trade blows with DTG and Harty as things boiled over ?

I don't want to "make of it what I will", because my imagination just runs wild. I just want the cold, hard FACTS, otherwise I will assume DTG made some kind of inappropriate sexual advance towards Harty, and found in no uncertain terms that his feelings were not reciprocated.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
as I see it Harty was going on all phone in about having 2 the horn ", clearly Harty tried to enaged Dave in some extra marital sexual liason with Dave and Dave was having nothing of it.

Dave the Gaffer said:
basically a few weeks ago, we had a surfeit of lady callers, and one in particular objected to Harty's light hearted banter with one or two of the callers preceeding her. harty started the call referring to ladies wearing bikini's etc and she basically went off on one. It was all going well, until we heard laughing in the background.

the week before at the Orienmt game, Harty had been savaged by some bloke who ripped into him about the Andy naylor article and how Harty had another agenda and was not suppotive of the board.

We put two and two together and wrongly it appears thought Sue was a plant and this was another wind up.

At this point harty got rid of her by suggesting that she should get back to her nitting and she wouldnt receive any valentine cards.

Harty has since apologised etc etc,

That is Suegate

:)

Quite funny.

The people who rant on at Harty for having a bit of a laugh ought to get a life.

When he apologised to her, she didn't come across as all that fussed about it either.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Dave the Gaffer said:
You want to sit in front of a live mike with no-one phoning in after a 4-1 win against MK Dons and try and keep some form of conversation going?

Was THIS the comment...?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Trufflehound said:
Are you sure Harty isn't just jealous of the fact you're off to Venice at Easter?

:lolol:

Could be right. His parting shot was: 'Hope your hotel sinks.'

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tooting Gull said:

Could be right. His parting shot was: 'Hope your hotel sinks.'

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Biskuit von Kekse said:
I hate HARTY. He's a big fat gayer who calls me names and I hate him I hate him I hate him.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
British Bulldog said:
I want to know what Harty's side of the lovers tiff is?

Maybe he has a bit more dignity....?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well...

Everybody else has had a say, but I'm sure DTG won't mind me revealing the contents of me exclusive interview with the ex-radio presenter as we both trudged disconsolately away from the South Stand following the Bristol City defeat (and if he does, well too bad, he's a big man but he's out of shape, I can just about outrun him over a wheezy seven furlongs):

Conversation went just about like this:

DTG (tapping THPP on shoulder): 'Well that was crap'

THPP: 'Yes it was Dave. why aren't you over the other side?'

DTG: 'Not doing it anymore'

THPP: 'Whys that then?'

DTG: 'Bit of a falling out with Harty'

THPP: 'Whys that then?'

DTG: 'Hes a C*nt'

THPP: 'Fair enough'

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here