Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have Dave and Harty fallen out?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I reckon it's because Harty is spending too much time with his Masonic mates in the Offington Park area of Worthing, whilst Dave is complaining that they "never do anything together anymore"

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Piers please just for once in your life agree with something I say , just once, please please please, it would make life so less boring, Yes I do know Harty was at the game as well but DTG added to the debate as the bloke from the terrace and gave a second opinion on the game, can you see that and just acknowledge that please, on go on, be fair, please please

Your statement made it sound like Ian Hart was not at the game.

Not sure why I am getting involved in this, never in a car to listen to the phone in, it is on during post match important pub time.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Perry Milkins said:
Mods this thread need re-titling

Why the Uncles Spielberg and Buck are falling out?

Perry

For some reason unknown to me Uncle Buck has decided to make it his life's work to push me over the edge, not sure why but its been going on about 4 years now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what should the response have been UB, really I didn't know Harty was at the games , thanks for telling me, it was another pop for no reason whatsoever but so be it, it isn't ever going to change is it

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
what should the response have been UB, really I didn't know Harty was at the games , thanks for telling me, it was another pop for no reason whatsoever but so be it, it isn't ever going to change is it

You made it sound like Harty was not at the games, that is all.

Now take a deep breath and calm down, all this stress cannot be good for you...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
magoo said:
make up sex is the best sex.
506236_356x237.jpg

Dont fancy yours much.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
magoo said:
make up sex is the best sex.

Make up is the best part. You still have a bit of anger which makes you a wanton f*** beast but you are also so glad to have them back it makes you a wanton f*** beast.

Double f*** beast. I imagine Dave and Harty will be the preverbial Beast with two backs.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Dave the Gaffer said:
its a very long boring story.

Suffice it to say, it was very much an over reaction to something that happened after the famous "Suegate" program and what was posted on here afterwards.

make of that what you will.

I've searched for 'Suegate' to no avail... not having listened to the phone-in recently, can anyone fill me in ??

The odd occasion I listened in, as I said on another thread, DTG seemed to realise that phone-ins are best if you ask open questions and hence elicit more than monosyllabic answers.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What about the terracing issue? I still want to know why Dave gets his own section of terracing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Shame. I thought you did well Dave.

thanks...as i said for the most part I had a great time...it was really good fun

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Is it because one of them was always getting the best lines? That's normally the way in showbiz double act spats, in every one from Crockett and Tubbs to Kay Burley and Eamon Holmes. Although that last one apparently got physically abusive, and there's no suggestion of that here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here