Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have Dave and Harty fallen out?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its a very long boring story.

Suffice it to say, it was very much an over reaction to something that happened after the famous "Suegate" program and what was posted on here afterwards.

make of that what you will.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dave the Gaffer said:
its a very long boring story.

Suffice it to say, it was very much an over reaction to something that happened after the famous "Suegate" program and what was posted on here afterwards.

make of that what you will.

Is it because you enjoy making up so much?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Other way round I think, DTG added to the Harty show, Harty should realise that and soon, Harty should be calling DTG to apologise and ask him back on, it was good to have Dave hot from the game who was actually there instead of Ethel from Haywards Heath nursing home saying " I think the young lads are doing well ".

BRING BACK DTG :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Safeway said:
Dave the Gaffer in 'over-reaction' shocker? Never! :jester:

not on my part mate.. I was amazed really

Anyway...it doesnt matter, its all finished with...I enjoyed it mostly when I was doing it...could have done without the " harty's bitch" crap but there you go. I would say if any of you get a chance to go on it, do it...its very interesting to see how things work behind the scenes and for everything, harty is very good at presenting

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
Other way round I think, DTG added to the Harty show, Harty should realise that and soon, Harty should be calling DTG to apologise and ask him back on, it was good to have Dave hot from the game who was actually there instead of Ethel from Haywards Heath nursing home saying " I think the young lads are doing well ".

BRING BACK DTG :angry:

Ian Hart is at the games as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Billy the Fish said:
The story their publicists are pushing is 'artistic differences', but I've heard on the grapvine that dave was up to some funny business ala Carl and Pete.

stop it!!!!!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I didn't realise Dave had left the phone-in, I just thought the pitch of his voice had raised to the level whereby it could only be heard by alsatian dogs :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle Buck said:
Ian Hart is at the games as well.

Piers please just for once in your life agree with something I say , just once, please please please, it would make life so less boring, Yes I do know Harty was at the game as well but DTG added to the debate as the bloke from the terrace and gave a second opinion on the game, can you see that and just acknowledge that please, on go on, be fair, please please

Uncle Spielberg said:
Piers please just for once in your life agree with something I say , just once, please please please, it would make life so less boring, Yes I do know Harty was at the game as well but DTG added to the debate as the bloke from the terrace and gave a second opinion on the game, can you see that and just acknowledge that please, on go on, be fair, please please

Why don't you go for the position? If nothing else it would get you off here for a couple of hours.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:

We haven't got terracing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here