Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does life with a woman have to be so difficult

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I asked the title of this thread question to my wife, and she said, "because it f***ing does, now leave me alone".

Got a shag later though just to prove her worth to me.

Personally I think women are perfect in every other way apart from their use of their mouths. Men think but don't always say, when women think they have some kind of head leak where everything has to come out as they think. Just shut up and use your mind for gods sake and then tell me once you've thought about properly instead of rabbiting on for ever before getting round to any kind of decision. Men think about things, decide and then tell their good ladies. Much more sensible. Sadly though I wouldn't want to sleep with a man for all the tea in China.

My wife is a woman of few words. trouble is, she uses them often!

:bla: :bla: :bla:

:rolleyes:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I spoke to my property-sharer, Eugene, this morning. He's been in the hospital for a couple of days with a chest infection. Anyway, as well as booming that news to me with thunderclap throat he told me of the many children he's created, nine, and the difficulties he has maintaining friendly relations with the various women who stored them before pumping them into the breathable world. He claimed that men's rights has been given up, handed over, dismantled, stolen, flogged off. I disagreed, obviously, but he called me a "modern man", which i took as a compliment. His key points, though, were how women have roles just as men do and all's been adapted without "our" consent. He did a lot of this storytelling with impersonations of lions, squeaking as cubs and growling manfully as adults, never to be dethroned, purring with a dominant 'pride' and self-assuredness, while the lioness hunts and cares and nurses. I argued back with a low voice, too cowardly to bark in opposition. But i suggested perhaps i was the antelope, watchful and petrified, that at vital times i might butt or headily stab, but in general would sprint or cower as i lust for other victories and maintain that burning heave for longer life. His voice grew louder, but i found it most interesting that his position, the troubles with seeing his many children, was down to other people, that they ought to change to accommodate him. And i get the feeling that's a regular masculine setting, to point fingers rigidly and address the guilty with gavelling clunks, and never spend time to stare in mirrors and say "oh maybe that was me, i'll work on that, i'm sorry."

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
hi mrs st brother here, just went out with a girl friend while my hubby was is on a boys night out. Got pissed and then she went off to pull leaving me in the pub, pissed on my own, for a good few hours til i plucked u[p the courage 2 stumble home. Just cause I am a faithful chick! guys life is not fair like that and I think some chicks are mad too x

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
hi mrs st brother here, just went out with a girl friend while my hubby was is on a boys night out. Got pissed and then she went off to pull leaving me in the pub, pissed on my own, for a good few hours til i plucked u[p the courage 2 stumble home. Just cause I am a faithful chick! guys life is not fair like that and I think some chicks are mad too x

I may be wrong here - but it sounds like you think being faithful is a chore? Sounds a bit wrong to me!

Par for the course, if you go out with single friends.

Your husband should put a stop to that, as it obviously affects you. :ban:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here