Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does life with a woman have to be so difficult

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
But nutters are fun. They are unpredictable and do things that make you feel like shit.

Then just find nutters who are ok with one night stands. All the fun and none of the hassle.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Nutters are just that, nutters. I know got stabbed by one!!

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
Well have been with the same girl for 17 years and still have no idea when she is going to errupt over nothing in particular but got used to it now and the 95% of the time that everything is great more than compensates for the other shit.

The Xmas pressie thing made me laugh...agreed in October to just buy for our son then last week she let it slip she had bought me 7 presents already!!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Typical behavior..."Why don't you ever buy me Flowers?" asks wife.

Few weeks later see some nice flowers, message clicks in, buy the flowers..."Ok, what have you done?"

Can't win.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Few weeks later see some nice flowers, message clicks in, buy the flowers..."Ok, what have you done?"

Can't win.

The problem was that you waited a few weeks.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
GF having at moan at me about somthing ive done and keep doing (still no idea what it is) then doesnt say a word for 5 hours I txt her to find out the situation... and I got moaned at for worring to much and that she only went silent cos she was sleeping!... at midday in the middle of an argument???... not usualy the normal time to just fall asleep? Silly me!

WOMEN ARE NUTS... STILL CANT STAY AWAY FROM THEM THO :love:

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
my life with women is a roller coaster of ups and downs. as a teenager i was caught with my trousers down with a teacher and never got over that. but she was mental and ended up stalking me. never understood what that was about and never really got over it. women was one reason why i moved down to spain as theyre different here. youngsterslike old barowners like me so its quids in. still reckon i would come back for the right girl in england though... got my eye on one right now actually

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The problem was that you waited a few weeks.

If I had bought thewm the day after then it would have been 'because she told me to, not because i wanted to'.

Apart from 'fine', anther dreded phrase is 'we need to talk', meaning she lectures I listen.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If I had bought thewm the day after then it would have been 'because she told me to, not because i wanted to'.

Of course, which is why the timing is essential. I reckon if it had been a week later, then you would have been ok.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Sensible wimmin (and there are some) know that there are some blokes that buy flowers and some that don't. Personally, I can live quite happily without 'em. Flowers, that is.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

Can't win.

I don't do flowers - its going to die because its been chopped off, and then you give it to someone, it doesn't make sense!! - part of the reason why I don't like real Christmas trees either...Love real christmas trees - but its unfair to drag them inside for two weeks so they can bake in their own oil in our heating.....

Prefer to see flowers in a field alive, as well as christmas trees frankly....

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Sometimes women need to just spell things out to us. Blokes are not mind-readers and cannot possibly know what a woman is thinking all the time. They should try TALKING to us and spelling things out AND being honest rather than letting us figure it all out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I asked the title of this thread question to my wife, and she said, "because it f***ing does, now leave me alone".

Got a shag later though just to prove her worth to me.

Personally I think women are perfect in every other way apart from their use of their mouths. Men think but don't always say, when women think they have some kind of head leak where everything has to come out as they think. Just shut up and use your mind for gods sake and then tell me once you've thought about properly instead of rabbiting on for ever before getting round to any kind of decision. Men think about things, decide and then tell their good ladies. Much more sensible. Sadly though I wouldn't want to sleep with a man for all the tea in China.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here