Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do English born and bred "Indians" support India?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'll save this and remind you of it the next time a post of yours complains about someone making generalisations about immigrants.

Perhaps it was too subtle but I was actually lampooning you by making the kind of wild eyed generalisation that has been apparent on this thread. See your last comment about not toeing the NSC party line as another example.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Expecting people to completely change their culture when moving to another country is unrealistic.

Ah yes, my favourite, the leather skinned, sovereign ringed, British ex-pat communities.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Of course it f***ing is,race, identity and integration go hand in hand with family and heritage, your post makes no sense.

It's only about race because the colour of their skin is important to you. If they were white and this was a football match against a European country you wouldn't be as interested would you?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's only about race because the colour of their skin is important to you. If they were white and this was a football match against a European country you wouldn't be as interested would you?
of course i would, you just WANT to make it a race issue as it stops the difficult questions from being answered.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Go on then , i'm waiting.

you want me to go and find a quote? f*** that, I like coming on NSC but not THAT much.

You know your views. And if you weren't such a hypocrite you'd see that they could be applied to the people you've asked 'what harm are they doing?'

Remind me, why is it you live in Brighton now? What was it you didn't like about where you were before? What bothered you about people moving in there and why is you ALWAYS say that anyone from Brighton's opinion on the matter isn't worth anything?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
you want me to go and find a quote? f*** that, I like coming on NSC but not THAT much.

You know your views. And if you weren't such a hypocrite you'd see that they could be applied to the people you've asked 'what harm are they doing?'

Remind me, why is it you live in Brighton now? What was it you didn't like about where you were before? What bothered you about people moving in there and why is you ALWAYS say that anyone from Brighton's opinion on the matter isn't worth anything?
I was asking you to give me examples of how ex-pats cause problems abroad similar to the ones caused by immigrants here , if you weren’t so far up your own arse you might have been able to see that, and it’s not people from Brighton who’s view is always wrong, it’s people who are happily telling everyone what a wonderful melting pot we live in , without having experienced first hand how an area can completely and utterly change , and not for the better, this can apply anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here