Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did you build your ground so small.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Every Brighton idiot from the last 30 years will show for this one
It will end up like a re-enactment of the Battle Of The Little Big Horn on the journey between Haywards Heath and Falmer with Palace fans as the 7th Cavalry. :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So do Palace fans have to produce a Cried Up North Ticket voucher to get a ticket on September 27th ???

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
So cos Palace can't fill their home end against us and give us 6k most of the time,
Most of the time? We gave you 7500 and you sold 5500.If we had open season like that the tickets would have gone -fact.
You will be getting the same as you give us,our owners have already confirmed it so unlucky on that.Remember Quentins you now have 18000 season tickets rather than the 458 that you have had since lack of fans caused you to lose your ground.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
This thread is hilarious. The number of tickets given to Palace will be more than enough considering they couldn't even sell more than a few hundred tickets at Withdean. Even with the new ground making it more appealing for them the fact its now an evening game and the likelyhood of them being a sitting duck waiting for transport away form the stadium will put a few of them off. Every Brighton idiot from the last 30 years will show for this one. I can't see them selling more than 2000.
LMFAO I am f***ing terrified. What a knob jockey.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
It will end up like a re-enactment of the Battle Of The Little Big Horn on the journey between Haywards Heath and Falmer with Palace fans as the 7th Cavalry. :lolol:

Another hard man .Wasn't you lying in the road outside the Crescent was it? You know when your mates locked themselves in the pub and deserted the few that stood?
prick.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Remember Quentins you now have 18000 season tickets rather than the 458 that you have had since lack of fans caused you to lose your ground.

Complete and utter cock, I see you're online before curfew time. Mummy cooking your tea?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Is that what mummy tells you when the men with the blue nee-naw lights come and pick you up?

Your parent must be so proud

That's right mate.I don't cry because i am told the truth about my club.You lost the ground stop blaming everybody else.

YBOH

Banned
May 27, 2011
Sovereign Harbour
This. Now I don't know for a fact but old YBOH's post count and join date are rather suspicious and could me he falls more into the JCL network. Having said that, there is no excuse for any JCL not to have researched the history of Palace and Brighton rivalry and if they had, they will know that the home and away mataches will be the hottest tickets of the season.

That's not the point I'm making.

The point is that our own fans just seem to be winding themselves up in the wrong way for this one.

Since this fixture was announced, the whole board seems to be filled with macho men who just want a dust up. For goodness sake there's even a thread about a group of our "fans" who got involved in trouble in Portugal. It just not want our real fans want.

My big fear is that we see events at these 2 games that let down our club.

In fact, with all the "bunny" at the moment, I see it as inevitable.

Hence why i think there should be no away fans at either game.

If and whenwe can behave properly (and I include BHA fans in this) we can think again. But, from the macho crap that's all over many of the threads I read, that's a long way off.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
That's right mate.I don't cry because i am told the truth about my club.You lost the ground stop blaming everybody else.

I didn't lose the ground so I don't really see what your point is tbh :shrug: I suppose we could have just overspent and gone into admin TWICE, but then you know everything about that seeing as you're told the truth? Don't see anyone crying here - just some idiot on another clubs board reinforcing the fact that nigels really are a sad lonely bunch.

That's not the point I'm making.

The point is that our own fans just seem to be winding themselves up in the wrong way for this one.

Since this fixture was announced, the whole board seems to be filled with macho men who just want a dust up. For goodness sake there's even a thread about a group of our "fans" who got involved in trouble in Portugal. It just not want our real fans want.

My big fear is that we see events at these 2 games that let down our club.

In fact, with all the "bunny" at the moment, I see it as inevitable.

Hence why i think there should be no away fans at either game.

If and whenwe can behave properly (and I include BHA fans in this) we can think again. But, from the macho crap that's all over many of the threads I read, that's a long way off.

Jesus is amongst us.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You will be getting the same as you give us,our owners have already confirmed it so unlucky on that.

Yes, I did read that on your forum.

Thought it was a bit odd, a business man getting all uptight over this. Your allocation will presumably be the South stand at the Amex (as designated) and to give more wouldn't be possible due to the successful uptake of Season Tickets here...(as opposed to your club).

I couldn't help but notice also, that he (? CPFC2010) had a poor grasp of actual facts regarding away ticket allocations at league grounds.

All a bit amateurish (IMHO).

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I didn't lose the ground so I don't really see what your point is tbh :shrug: I suppose we could have just overspent and gone into admin TWICE, but then you know everything about that seeing as you're told the truth? Don't see anyone crying here - just some idiot on another clubs board reinforcing the fact that nigels really are a sad lonely bunch.[/QUOTE
You've spent 15 years moaning about it .When your lot get off the BBS then I will get off here.Straight swap.Anyway off for tea now mummy is waving from the caravan.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Jealousy is a nasty thing but then when you compare this

selhurst_park_crystal_palace_afl03_aerofilms_654371_3002663.jpg

with this

amex-stadium5.jpg

I guess it is understandable

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I couln't help but notice also, that he (? CPFC2010) had a poor grasp of actual facts regarding away ticket allocations at league grounds.

All a bit amateurish (IMHO).
You expect the Chairman to know the ins and outs of ticket allocations? People are employed for that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Palace went into admin and ripped off their creditors twice because you, you personally, are a tiresome ****.

FUN.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Jealousy is a nasty thing but then when you compare this

I guess it is understandable

Right finally we are getting somewhere,the first one of you admits they are jealous of a real football ground against the plastic,identikit lego building you have just built.
Reading,Coventry,Derby,Southampton............all the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here