Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did you build your ground so small.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You expect the Chairman to know the ins and outs of ticket allocations? People are employed for that.
Of course...but wouldn't he do well to check with his people before putting it on Crystal Palace forum...?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And what does quentin do?

Thanks the Lord I'm not a tedious homophobic troll. You and your team are so f***ing mundane they ought to have a shade of brown named after them.

Let's look at the evidence:

You piss God knows how much of other people's money up the wall for years and still you're nothing more than another dull relegation battling Championship side.

We lost our ground in a spectacular way - you are losing yours brick by brick to a sodding supermarket

Your club nearly went to the wall last year and the best you could manage was a half-arsed knees up Mother Brown outside the bank and a crap "break-in" at your own ground/local supermarket.

Even your so-called hardmen at your club are crap. Beating up teenage Charlton fans on trains is the level they aim for.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Right finally we are getting somewhere,the first one of you admits they are jealous of a real football ground against the plastic,identikit lego building you have just built.
Reading,Coventry,Derby,Southampton............all the same.

You are in denial come on admit it you have had at least one wank over our stadium.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Thanks the Lord I'm not a tedious homophobic troll. You and your team are so f***ing mundane they ought to have a shade of brown named after them.

You piss God knows how much of other people's money up the wall for years and still you're nothing more than another dull relegation battling Championship side.

We lost our ground in a spectacular way - you are losing yours brick by brick to a sodding supermarket

Your club nearly went to the wall last year and the best you could manage was a half-arsed knees up Mother Brown outside the bank and a crap "break-in" at your own ground/local supermarket.

Even your so-called hardmen at your club are crap. Beating up teenage Charlton fans on trains is the level they aim for.
Homophobic? Why is that then.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whether you believe me or not is immaterial, you're probably riled by the fact it means there will be 2 less tickets available to the home fans for your cup final.

Said by a Palace fan, on a Brighton message board before the season has even started, and 2 months before the bloody game.

:facepalm:

Who's cup final did you say it was again.

:wanker:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley

The vast majority of the money was owed to the two chairmen,a bit like your massive debt to the god Bloom.While we are on that why did he wait so long before bailing you out?I keep reading on here about the long term connection to the club.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Not really followed this post but i've been to Selhurst and it's a f***ing shithole, is this what we were talking about? Perhaps the Arfur Waite Massive? Season ticket sales? billboard posters? St Johns Ambulance? Local Busineses? Administration? :shit:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
The vast majority of the money was owed to the two chairmen,a bit like your massive debt to the god Bloom.While we are on that why did he wait so long before bailing you out?I keep reading on here about the long term connection to the club.

You really are bitter and jealous aren,t you ,now we are on a level playing field for the first time for along time you can,t stand it,lets wait and see what happens ok.:eek:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
.While we are on that why did he wait so long before bailing you out?I keep reading on here about the long term connection to the club.

He has been behind the scenes for a while now, funding and guaranteeing, but being a proper businessman, he knew when was the right time to spunk massive amounts of his own money, i.e when we got planning permission for our own home, not whilst we were in a rented athletics track. You are not going to grasp this though, because you have recently only had owners with very little business acumen, hence your administrations and current woes. Why would you not be a bit confused as to why we are on top of the world?

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

So what if most of the money was owed to 2 chairmen. A substantial part of it wasn't - that's why you got taken into administration. I'd have thought you would have known how it works seeing as it happens so regularly with your mob. The long of the short of it is that you spent money your club and chairmen didn't have.

Shoo, shoo. You bore me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
While we are on that why did he wait so long before bailing you out?I keep reading on here about the long term connection to the club.
Firstly, he had to go an make his money. He was not a self-made multi millionaire 20 years ago. Secondly, had it not have been for the financial crisis (caused by people/shit football clubs borrowing more than they could afford, and defaulting on their loans), the last chairman would have been able to build the ground without Bloom. Following the financial crises, we were in no position to build without Tony, so he took over. It's not complicated. What are you trying to argue, that he's not a long term supporter? I don't get your point.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
the plastic,identikit lego building you have just built.
Reading,Coventry,Derby,Southampton............all the same.

Ask any other fan in this country if they would call the Amex an identikit stadium. For a start St Marys cost £32m, Pride Park £28m I could go on, the Amex £100m. You are getting the facts horribly wrong with your rose tinted glasses – admit it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another hard man .Wasn't you lying in the road outside the Crescent was it? You know when your mates locked themselves in the pub and deserted the few that stood?
prick.

I think we'll go on the newspaper facts on this one rather than the Palace fairytale lol - idiot.

You expect the Chairman to know the ins and outs of ticket allocations? People are employed for that.

tumblr_lc1n559Qed1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here