Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are some our our supporters being so negative?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We finished the game with CMS, Barnes, Buckley, Vicente and Noone, can't moan about lack of attacking intent.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Yes I know its been done to death on this board :whistle: but I just do not understand some of the comments about the game yesterday,or Gus Poyet.

Most of the posters making this comments are loyal fans that went in the bad days at the end of the Goldstone,Gillingham etc.
And as some-one has posted on here today 3 years ago we lost to Swindon are were in the bottom 4 of League one.

I am so proud of our club lying 6th in the championship in a brand new spanking ground with a team of players that 3 years ago all fans would of laughed you out of the ground if you said cms etc would be in our team.

This in league final placings will be our best finish since 1990-91 and could be the first time we finish above Palace since 85-86.

Of course its great that people have their own views etc but to slag off the manager and team just seems to be crazy to me

Enjoy the weekend :albion2::albion2:

Nope and you never will. Wind up merchants some of them. I think "fans" is a loose term in some cases.

However a lot of what is determined negitive is just poor expression of veiws. sometimes people dont think to turn their argument around to make it sound positive or constructive. Its also sometimes hard to get your point across in writting as you would verbally. a comment that can be explained away in talking comes accross the wrong way in writting. It immeditly gets quoted and ww3 has broken out within 30secs. Before rhyme or reason can be established IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here