Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are some our our supporters being so negative?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry, i didnt realize i had now become compulsory for me to keep posting at your request. You have to rememeber that we all have opinions, rightly or wrongly.

As expected, the superior tactics not revealed. Figures really.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
As expected, the superior tactics not revealed. Figures really.

One thinks that no matter what one says if its not met with approval then the poster will get shit! Lets just agree to disagree. Opinions, get over it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
hehe. One thing i will say is we definitely need a win tuesday!!

Of course we need a win but whether we'll get one is another matter. Reading were the most accomplished team we played away this season. Let's hope they have an off day or we get a referee who makes a massive error in our favour.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
One thinks that no matter what one says if its not met with approval then the poster will get shit! Lets just agree to disagree. Opinions, get over it.

How can I agree to disagree when your master tactics are not revealed? Too many followers jumping on the bandwagon. All froth, no substance.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Of course we need a win but whether we'll get one is another matter. Reading were the most accomplished team we played away this season. Let's hope they have an off day or we get a referee who makes a massive error in our favour.

I think your giving them too much respect just like we have done to certain teams this season. i personally think we'll win tuesday. very confident.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think your giving them too much respect just like we have done to certain teams this season. i personally think we'll win tuesday. very confident.

I know what I saw on Boxing Day and am realistic about their ability. When our team play well together we can beat anyone but it requires at least 6 out of the 11 to play at the top of their game. It will be difficult without Bridcutt but I agree we can do it. I hope so.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
How can I agree to disagree when your master tactics are not revealed? Too many followers jumping on the bandwagon. All froth, no substance.

All your aiming for is ammunition to give people shit and abuse them. Let me give you one tactic to get your head around. Dont play Barnes on the Left side of midfield.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I know what I saw on Boxing Day and am realistic about their ability. When our team play well together we can beat anyone but it requires at least 6 out of the 11 to play at the top of their game. It will be difficult without Bridcutt but I agree we can do it. I hope so.

Im gonna put my money where my mouth is and punt them tuesday. dont know what price they are yet though.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
shoot.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
All your aiming for is ammunition to give people shit and abuse them.

That's a rather huge and baseless assumption isn't it? Care to tell me where your certainty is borne? Or is it more to do with the fact you don't actually have any superior tactics and feel a bit stupid now? Attack, after all, is the best form of defence, or perhaps that is one of your superior tactics? Anyway I'm bored of reading about so called supporters slagging off their so called team. Off for a ruby.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
"We expect to win?" "We go to away games expecting to win?" Sounds like you support the wrong team boys. Surely you should be heading to Stamford Bridge, The Emirates or even Old Trafford?
Forget its Brighton or Burnley. Do you not think a side on the brink of the play offs, should not travel away to a lower mid table side with a crippling injury crisis and not expect to win?

For the record we entertain Reading Tuesday night, and even before Fridays shambles, I fully expect us to lose. I'll cheer as I always do and always will for a win, but won't be too surprised or disappointed if we lose. However I go to Burnley and see three wingers on the bench, and see us play narrow and predicable same old same, and we get beat and only have one shot on target, se our manager have a hissey fit and walk off and leave the team with 8 minutes to play, then I'll be pissed off we didn't win, or even make a fight of it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

We will have a far better team Tuesday night,we were missing so many players that day/were on a poor run and Reading just as then are on a good run of form,we shall be looking to bounce back-i can see us winning

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here