Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whos you local nut case?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That was that guy in Hassocks who always used to have a rub and tug in the park.

Is Grizzly Adams still wander round Haywards all hook handed with his little mate?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some bloke in the village where i'm from (he's left now) used to go to the local pubs on his bike. He'd then ask woman to PISS on his map and he'd wait for it to dry and then follow the route on his bike (cycle) - this is infact 100% true although it sounds like it isn't!

(no it wasn't CECIL either before anyobne asks)

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
Some bloke in the village where i'm from (he's left now) used to go to the local pubs on his bike. He'd then ask woman to PISS on his map and he'd wait for it to dry and then follow the route on his bike (cycle) - this is infact 100% true although it sounds like it isn't!

:lol:

Never bumped into him mate.........

Scanny

f***ing love it!

Best post I have read to date!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It is 100% true mate - Ozzy his name was - used to live in Punnetts Town and sing whilst cycling through the village - loudly and oddly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Harsh!

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Shoreham has Blessid. The loveable rasta who doesn't stop singing as he walks around town stoned off his head. :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

:laugh: :clap:

Maybe he got unlucky with the final piss donation & ended up cycling off a cliff?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I remember as a child in Hurstpierpoint in the 80's a strange woman who apparently was an ex-actress, according to my parents, who used to walk around the village with her face completely white with some king of face/grease paint. Put the fear of god into me.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I remember as a child in Hurstpierpoint in the 80's a strange woman who apparently was an ex-actress, according to my parents, who used to walk around the village with her face completely white with some king of face/grease paint. Put the fear of god into me.

My god i remember her.Talk about bringing back memories that i nearly forgot.She use to live in St Georges Retreat when it was in operation.
I must know you then?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
If I remember rightly the authorities found she was very rich when she died and in fact a lot of her bags were full of cash. she used to live in the woods along the A264 between Horsham and Crawley

Saw her once as a kid walking through park near the football stadium, not sure about money bit, but apparently her husband died young and she like never completely got over it.

charlieoatway

through thin and thin
Aug 22, 2009
Bristol
I miss the nutters, when we moved from Brighton to Bristol, all the nutters disappeared.

Maybe the south coast has more than anywhere else, do they keep moving, get to the sea can't get any further so stay wandering up and down the sea front.

In my 6 years of being in Bristol, only know one, a deaf cowboy who lives at the city farm and tells you all the animals names, incorrectly i might add, my kids have put him right a few times.

jamie1972

Mar 4, 2010
Mid Sussex
Does anyone remember the loon who used to stand by the roundabout outside the graveyard near Findon? Used to dress up like a 30's toff in boater and striped jacket etc, cigarette holder, white gloves, waving at the traffic.

Proper nut job but a certain style.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here