Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whos you local nut case?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Did you know that MM had 13 abortions, according to a biography I read on her. Tell that to the man with the wooden spoon.

ps I have been to the Dark Star brewery veg and it will go downhill from now on.

Dark Star will go on........:wrong:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Bernadette Mcgoughlin , and her brother is just a crazy if he is still alive. She stabbed him a few years ago... oh and he used to follow the Albion

i grew up in HH, was her brother michael? used to play football with him and rod clarke, and a guy kev sparks. it was late 60's

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Don't forget that whiffy shellsuited 'character' with his ker-ay-zeee beat box jobbins, who wanders up & down the B&H sea front come the summer - blasting out bonkers tinny tekkno & occassionally breakdancing (ish)... :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I have only been back in Brighton for three weeks and have seen two local nutters

No 1 is an old guy 50-60 black greasy hair, short,smelly, covered in elvis badges pushing a old peoples shopping trolley with a ghetto blaster playing god damn hillbilly music.............

(i fear this could be me in 10-15 years)

And i saw a Geezer ! about 50ish cycling along lewes rd..............
He had i think ginger hair,defo massive side chops and a tash, wearing a workmans overall coat high vis and a skirt with green torn fishnets and steeltoe cap shoes.

(i fear it could be that age 50ish)

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Anybody seen the 'buggy boys' in Brighton recently? They are two blokes who push children's buggies around all day with loads of carrier bags hanging from them. The bags are full of empty cans which they collect and take somewhere. Whenever I see them one of them is always walking some distance behind the other, as though they have fallen out. Very odd.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
And i saw a Geezer ! about 50ish cycling along lewes rd..............
He had i think ginger hair,defo massive side chops and a tash, wearing a workmans overall coat high vis and a skirt with green torn fishnets and steeltoe cap shoes.

Sounds like a right catch! Did you manage to get his number? :wink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody seen the 'buggy boys' in Brighton recently? They are two blokes who push children's buggies around all day with loads of carrier bags hanging from them. The bags are full of empty cans which they collect and take somewhere. Whenever I see them one of them is always walking some distance behind the other, as though they have fallen out. Very odd.

Daft old buggers carry out daring raids on the bottle banks at the end of my road :lol:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
What about Bert, the guy that used to spend all his time on North Street/Western Road directing buses. Has he gone up to the big bus depot in the sky?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Eastbourne has its fair share of nut jobs.

Namely a crazy man on a bicycle who cycles EVERYWHERE. f*** me I even saw the bloke cycling on the A27 in January towards Brighton. I must see him everyday. Anyway, he has tourettes (I assume) and is constantly swearing whilst riding along (at some speed) on his bike. He has a nickname of MAD MICK.

We have another fruit loop who resides in Hampden park who is female. She walks around completely away with the fairys having a converation with herself whilst twiddling her her.

Its quite weird BUT , towns wouldnt be the same without these people. :lolol:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Fag Butt Frank used to cause no end of grief in the coffee shop I worked in in Haywards Heath. Once pissed in the bin by our outside tables in the middle of the day. Also used to walk past nicking peoples coffees and taking sips of them. There's a very hairy big bloke called Phillip who used to wander round Haywards, was also completely mental and used to unsettle lots of people!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here