Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whos you local nut case?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Old guys who spend all day in the pub and are so skint have to do a bit of pot collecting for free beer, every back street dive has one. In Camden there was an old guy who used to wear jogging bottoms covered in dirty stains from the knee down, which i thought was odd and as soon as you had reached approx 3/4 down he would try and snatch your glass and take it to the bar. One day i happened to go the bog and he walked in and stood next to me at the urinal and grunted something and then dropped his jogging bottoms down, thrust his man parts forward and proceeded to piss free hand down his legs resulting in pool of piss in his jogging bottoms. I found out he only did that because there had been complaints from customers who had seen him do this before using his hands and he had never washed his hands,(kinda think it was funny that no one complained about dropping his pants for a piss) then went collecting glasses so i guess it was his way of avoiding washing his hands......

Dirty cockney bastard

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Shouty cowboy man that tells me 'God is to be feared' and that I am going to hell every time I venture into town.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Is anyone on here old enough to remember ziggys in eastbourne? There used to be an old bloke , mid fifties i would say, who wandered about there as if looking for someone , always smoking a cigar, legend had it he went mental after his daughter was killed in a car crash on her way home from there one night, and he looked for her in there , night after night, was an absolute fixture, always in there.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Is anyone on here old enough to remember ziggys in eastbourne? There used to be an old bloke , mid fifties i would say, who wandered about there as if looking for someone , always smoking a cigar, legend had it he went mental after his daughter was killed in a car crash on her way home from there one night, and he looked for her in there , night after night, was an absolute fixture, always in there.

Thats kinda sad if true.....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Use to be Mad Mary in Crawley who became a bit of a cult figure.She has since passed away.

If I remember rightly the authorities found she was very rich when she died and in fact a lot of her bags were full of cash. she used to live in the woods along the A264 between Horsham and Crawley

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Has anyone else been approached by the two Satanist (is that the PC term?) monks who leaflet and preach outside Victoria tube station? Circa 2004-present

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
This city is a mentalist magnet. My personal favorite, however, is naked rollerskating man. No longer naked now, due to too many run ins with the Politie, now just wears a black leather thong. Looks like Freddie Mecury aswell, just for extra weirdness.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I think the Hassocks wierdo is probably the guy that looks like Michael Stipe and spends most of his time walking from the village down towards Clayton (and then back again).
I often fear that I might turn out to be the local odd job in years to come.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I reckon George St in Hove takes a lot of beating on the nutter-front: particularly in & around the 'Witherspoons Axis'. :lol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think the Hassocks wierdo is probably the guy that looks like Michael Stipe and spends most of his time walking from the village down towards Clayton (and then back again).
I often fear that I might turn out to be the local odd job in years to come.

I know exactly who you are talking about and that footpath that takes you to the Jack and Gill pub.

If i remember right he was called wierd Tony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here