Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's gonna get the boot first? Azure or Piglets Pantry?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ha ha, what time is early enough though? I have been there it 2:15 and 1:45 and pies have run out at certain locations. That's a bit poor by any businesses standards.

You'd be a bloody fool if you started queueing any later than 03:13 hours. Anything else would be reckless folly and demonstrate clearly to real Albion fans that you hate the team, wish death upon all the players and do in fact have shares in Toys R Us. Frankly, how you people sleep at night is f***ing beyond me.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
You'd be a bloody fool if you started queueing any later than 03:13 hours. Anything else would be reckless folly and demonstrate clearly to real Albion fans that you hate the team, wish death upon all the players and do in fact have shares in Toys R Us. Frankly, how you people sleep at night is f***ing beyond me.

It's only the Amitriptyline that gets me to sleep but just in case I'm off to Argos for my sleeping bag in the morning

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Issues with the staff and Azure. Cannot blame PP for this.

That would be the fault of the sever - employed by Azure NOT PP !

Agree, I wasn't necessarily pointing the finger at PP. I just can't believe it is that difficult to give a person the pie they ask for. If you buy a kettle from Currys you don't get home, open the box and find a coffe machine in it.

I know it's only really a minor gripe and isn't that important to me, but it could be if say a vegetarian bit into their pie to get a gob full of steak or chicken.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They day Azure get rid of Piglets Pies is the day I stop buying food at the Amex.

If I want a shit burger I'll stop off at Mcdonalds before the game and get it for a third of the price.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Agree, I wasn't necessarily pointing the finger at PP. I just can't believe it is that difficult to give a person the pie they ask for. If you buy a kettle from Currys you don't get home, open the box and find a coffe machine in it.

I know it's only really a minor gripe and isn't that important to me, but it could be if say a vegetarian bit into their pie to get a gob full of steak or chicken.

And thats not PP fault but the staff for giving you the wrong pie or the person stocking the wrong pies on the wromg shelves.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont know about pies but one of serverys in the west stand lower ran out of Coffee, Chocolate and Bovril because "it was cold and more people wanted it" but the servery nearest the reception area had all of it. Is it too difficult to hold sufficient stock knowing football is played in the winter and also move stock from one servery to another if one is having excess demand.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
i can recommend a suitable replacement company.

Anyone tried a pie from the real pie company?

Home page

proper full pies full of meat, Massive chunks too.

Can't quite confirm from the link, but if that is the Crawley-based Real Pie Company then their Steak And Guinness pies are absolutey fantastic - and two quid apiece :clap:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I dont know about pies but one of serverys in the west stand lower ran out of Coffee, Chocolate and Bovril because "it was cold and more people wanted it" but the servery nearest the reception area had all of it. Is it too difficult to hold sufficient stock knowing football is played in the winter and also move stock from one servery to another if one is having excess demand.

considering they use those fancy tills with butons to key for each item sold, a cause of most the delays i will note, its amazing they still cannot get stock levels and distribution correct. you might as well have dead reckoning by a manager.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Although I agree that the pies are good....

Every pie (bar one) I have asked for at The Amex has been wrong. I've been given steak instead of chicken, chicken instead of steak, steak instead of balti, and horror of horrors, vege instead of steak.

Thread re-opened.

Haha. I've lost count of how many pies I've had this season, and I've never been given the wrong one! That's just bad luck or a hoodoo or something. Given your NSC name, surely you should be eating pasties anyway?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Stock rotation would stop the occasional serving of rock hard pastry and dried up meat. Love all the pies but as as been said, it is the supply issues including incorrect labelling that need resolving.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would have thought that it would be quite easy to have either the name or a colour code on the boxes for each variety as I would have thought they will be made in batches of eg 2000 Steak then 2000 Chicken, 2000 Balti etc so the problem of being put in the wrong box doesnt exist.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I bet the feeling isn't reciprocal.

They get paid for everything they sell - and they get good reviews.

And she evidently loves you...

317435_211186302273907_139433482782523_604339_1585394_n.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
In a few years 4.45 will be like the march of the Emperor Penguins at this rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here