Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to watch the FA Cup final?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I'm really looking forward to it. Don't mind who wins. It's so refreshing not to have a big 4 club in it! Best FA Cup in years for me. Loved it this year.

100% in agreement it's really nice to have a championship side and a premier side who isn't one of the top four in the final and that is the magic of the cup:albion2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just for this I will be encouraging Cardiff to win, that and because thay are playing Pompey of course!

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GbjqBi_VwbA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GbjqBi_VwbA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This is the first cup final in years I'll actually bother watching. As mentioned above, just refreshing to see two lesser teams battling it out and to whom winning the cup will mean a hell of a lot more than it would to Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea players etc.

They'll be dancing on the streets of Brighton tonite if those super Bluebirds lift the cup.

;)

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS! I for one think it would be great if the cup left England. Can anyone who wants Portsmouth to win truly call themselves a BHA fan?!?!

As a STH and go to most away games I drive around Portsmouth with Brighton stickers in my car at least three times a week. We have had loads of support from Portsmouth. I got a lot of Portsmouth supporters to send Prescott signed cards. They were most supportive of us. They remember only to well when they were in Div 4. They hate Southampton not us. Contary to Cardiff who hate everybody English. Ever been there? So come on Pompey they do support us and we should support them.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
COME ON YOU BLUEBIRDS! I for one think it would be great if the cup left England. Can anyone who wants Portsmouth to win truly call themselves a BHA fan?!?!

As a STH and go to most away games I drive around Portsmouth with Brighton stickers in my car at least three times a week. We have had loads of support from Portsmouth. I got a lot of Portsmouth supporters to send Prescott signed cards. They were most supportive of us. They remember only to well when they were in Div 4. They hate Southampton not us. Contary to Cardiff who hate everybody English. Ever been there? So come on Pompey they do support us and we should support them.

Not the strongest argument I've ever heard for supporting Pompey I have to say! Am aware that we are not their rivals. I lived in Cardiff for three years, but wouldn't support them because of that, they're the underdogs, Pompey are Premiership and I'd love to see the FA Cup go out of England simply because it would be a refreshing change. It's impossible to generalise about football fans, for all the anti-English stuff from Cardiff, I've heard enough homophobic chants from Portsmouth fans over the years to balance the equation on that score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here