Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who will get the pompey tickets .

albionite

May 20, 2009
They should of set the limits for people that have bought tickets for the home game against Gillingham. This way it would encourage more people to buy tickets for the Gills game.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
They should of set the limits for people that have bought tickets for the home game against Gillingham. This way it would encourage more people to buy tickets for the Gills game.

I am sorry re-read that three times and it still doesnt make sense.

If you are saying that people buying tickets for the Gills game should be rewarded, they are with additonal loyalty points.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The sad thing is i don't see many of the proper boys getting tickets for these games as it will be dominated by the geek fest.God i hope we don't turn into a norwich of whom have the geekiest and ugliest supporters i have ever seen and full of shirters:D

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I am sorry re-read that three times and it still doesnt make sense.

If you are saying that people buying tickets for the Gills game should be rewarded, they are with additonal loyalty points.

I think he is just saying that you can only buy a Pompey ticket if you buy a Gills ticket. Something I completely disagree with but can see where he is coming from

albionite

May 20, 2009
I think he is just saying that you can only buy a Pompey ticket if you buy a Gills ticket. Something I completely disagree with but can see where he is coming from

No sorry I don't mean that.

Take the 1000 points and 1030 points priority.

For those that have bought a season ticket will be awarded 1000 points. Those that have bought a season ticket and a gills ticket will have 1020 points.
To encourage Gills sales shouldn't they award those with 1020 points before the 1000 points.

Anyway ignore me....im confusing myself now.
Everyone will probably get a ticket anyway.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

Or at least they had a period of sales that rewarded people who purchased Gillingham tickets (e.g. for people with 1020 points).

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The sad thing is i don't see many of the proper boys getting tickets for these games as it will be dominated by the geek fest.God i hope we don't turn into a norwich of whom have the geekiest and ugliest supporters i have ever seen and full of shirters:D

Why wouldn't these 'proper boys' be able to get tickets for this?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Who will get the tickets? Virtually everyone who wants one, there are 3,150 of them. When was the last time we took over 3,000 away from home?

Last season we took 3,000+ to Charlton, Southampton and Watford.

I do think that everyone that wants to go will get a ticket and if it were to sell out then its only going to happen in the 1,000 points bracket so your only looking at fans that don't normal travel to away games missing out.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
I will get our tickets no problem as I think this will attract about 2500, what with holidays, price, not the greatest ground and a trip to Cardiff on the Wednesday evening, I don't think there will be any reason to panic, I hope I'm right as we only have 1020 points each even though I only missed two games home and away last season, won't take me long to catch up though, blimey i sounded like Adkins and he never did catch up did he
:D

D

Deleted member 2719

Who will get the tickets? Virtually everyone who wants one, there are 3,150 of them. When was the last time we took over 3,000 away from home?

You are joking right....we will take the full allocation and there will be a lot of unhappy fans who won't get in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Walsall ? The official away figure was the number of presold tickets but didn't include POTG , stewards concurred we had more than half the crowd attendance.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my mate drove over today,we are 30 ponits short so cant get till 6 oclock on line tonight,
he asked if he could still get,they werent having none of it,but when he asked ,how many have you sold,he said 10!!!,so your tellling me ,i still cant get till 6 tonight!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here