Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who will get the pompey tickets .

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
Buying a ticket for every away game to build up loyalty points might guarantee you a ticket at Smellhurst providing you kept the ticket stub from the FA Cup replay match at Hartlepool in 2008. :lol:

Ditto I am not a 1901 member so starting 'behind the curve' ......................................got my Pompey ticket and probably can't make the game but want the loyalty points to build if there is to be a cup run.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Just a heads up, I logged on this evening at 5.15pm getting ready to purchase at 6.00pm and I managed to order my tickets straight away.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Ditto I am not a 1901 member so starting 'behind the curve' ......................................got my Pompey ticket and probably can't make the game but want the loyalty points to build if there is to be a cup run.

So you bought a ticket for a game you might not attend? Where do you think we will play that you cannot get a ticket for?

D

Deleted member 18477

have a look at your confirmation email. i got seat numbers in the 1600's. dont suppose that means we sold that many already does it?...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
have a look at your confirmation email. i got seat numbers in the 1600's. dont suppose that means we sold that many already does it?...

No, we had this last season. Not sure how they number it but they do not correspond to how many tickets have been sold that is for sure.

D

Deleted member 18477

So you bought a ticket for a game you might not attend? Where do you think we will play that you cannot get a ticket for?

broadfield stadium? only place i can think of where we'd get f*** all tickets and that some fans who have 1250+ points might not get a ticket for. every big team will be an easy ticket purchase for 1250+

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

A Chelsea supporting friend of mine does this. Buys tickets for every game, sells them all on but has enough points for Champions League Semi's and cup finals come the end of the year.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
broadfield stadium? only place i can think of where we'd get f*** all tickets and that some fans who have 1250+ points might not get a ticket for. every big team will be an easy ticket purchase for 1250+

Exactly, there may be a few grounds small enough and local enough in League 2 or BSP that would lead to binfests if we drew them away in the FA Cup 3rd round. Realistically we are talking Crawley, AFC Wimbledon, Aldershot and Barnet at most, why would anyone be buying tickets on the off chance that one of four League 2 clubs may get to the 3rd round of the FA Cup, that we might get drawn against them and that the tie would be away from home. More money than sense I'm afraid.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
A Chelsea supporting friend of mine does this. Buys tickets for every game, sells them all on but has enough points for Champions League Semi's and cup finals come the end of the year.

I might start doing it when we have a chance of Champions League semis and finals too. So two years to get saving then :lol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
sorted and felt compelled to get a Spuds ticket while I was there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here